Anaerobic and Mycoplasma Laboratory Services
- Anaerobic Culture identification and antibiotic susceptibility testing.
- Clostridium difficile-stool culture, sensitivity and ELISA based toxin assay.
- Rapid identification and biotyping of pathogenic anaerobic bacterial isolates by Rap-ID-
- Rapid identification of anaerobic pathogens in suspected clinical specimens based on lipid
profiles by Gas Liquid Chromatography (GLC).
- Rapid processing of high suspicion food-specimens from cases of poisoning by routine
culture and mouse-pathogenecity assay for Clostridium botulinum, including gas gangrene
- Mycoplasma culture-identification, sero-diagnosis and PCR.
- Salmonella multiplex PCR in blood / food samples from suspected enteric cases, & MIC
estimations for vital drugs, in unique isolates of Salmonella Typhi / Paratyphi-A, by E- Test.
- Leptospira culture/ identification and sero-diagnosis by ELISA and Dri-Dot assays.