- Neyaz O, Sumila L, Nanda S, Wadhwa S. Effectiveness of Hatha Yoga Versus Conventional Therapeutic Exercises for Chronic Nonspecific Low-Back Pain. J Altern Complement Med. 2019;25(9):938-945. doi:10.1089/acm.2019.0140
- Sharma G, A M, Naik G, Nivethitha L. A review on role of yoga in the management of patients with cardiac arrhythmias. Int J Yoga. 2021;14(1):26. doi:10.4103/ijoy.ijoy_7_20
- Gupta U, Gupta Y, Jose D, et al. Effectiveness of a Video-Based Lifestyle Education Program Compared to Usual Care in Improving HbA1c and Other Metabolic Parameters in Individuals with Type 2 Diabetes: An Open-Label Parallel Arm Randomized Control Trial (RCT). Diabetes Ther. 2020;11(3):667-679. doi:10.1007/s13300-020-00769-2
- Gupta U, Gupta Y, Jose D, et al. Effectiveness of yoga-based exercise program compared to usual care, in improving HbA1c in individuals with type 2 diabetes: A randomized control trial. Int J Yoga. 2020;13(3):233. doi:10.4103/ijoy.IJOY_33_20
- Kumar A, Bhatia R, Sharma G, et al. Effect of yoga as add-on therapy in migraine (CONTAIN). Neurology. 2020;94(21):e2203-e2212. doi:10.1212/WNL.0000000000009473
- Mohanty S, Sharma P, Sharma G. Yoga for infirmity in geriatric population amidst COVID-19 pandemic. Asian J Psychiatr. 2020;53:102199. doi:10.1016/j.ajp.2020.102199
- Ghati N, Killa AK, Sharma G, et al. A randomized trial of the immediate effect of bee-humming breathing exercise on blood pressure and heart rate variability in patients with essential hypertension. EXPLORE. Published online April 2020. doi:10.1016/j.explore.2020.03.009
- Gautam Sharma, Jaskaran Singh Gujral, Aman Agarwal Mj, Sriloy Mohanty Ravindra M Pandey. Exploring Knowledge, Attitude and Practice regarding Yoga among patients attending Cardiology and Neurology clinics in a tertiary care hospital in Northern India. Natl Med J India. Published online 2020:201-205.
- Khuntia BK, Sharma V, Qazi S, et al. Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants Against COVID-19: An In Silico Analysis. Nat Prod Commun. 2021;16(11):1934578X2110567. doi:10.1177/1934578X211056753
- Qazi S, Das S, Khuntia BK, et al. In Silico Molecular Docking and Molecular Dynamic Simulation Analysis of Phytochemicals From Indian Foods as Potential Inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 RdRp and 3CLpro. Nat Prod Commun. 2021;16(9):1934578X2110317. doi:10.1177/1934578x211031707
- Sharma G. Knowledge, Attitude and Practice towards Ayurveda among patients attending specialty clinics at a tertiary care institute in India. Natl Med J India. Published online 2021.
- Mandal S, Misra P, Sharma G, et al. Effect of Structured Yoga Program on Stress and Professional Quality of Life Among Nursing Staff in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Delhi—A Small Scale Phase-II Trial. J Evidence-Based Integr Med. 2021;26(30):1-10. doi:10.1177/2515690X21991998
- Ramakumar V, Sharma G, Naik N, et al. Effect of Yoga on Clinical Outcomes and Quality of Life in Patients With Vasovagal Syncope- a Randomised Control Trial. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021;77(18):221. doi:10.1016/s0735-1097(21)01580-1
- Sharma G, Ramakumar V, Sharique M, et al. Effect of Yoga on Clinical Outcomes and Quality of Life in Patients With Vasovagal Syncope (LIVE-Yoga). JACC Clin Electrophysiol. Published online November 2021. doi:10.1016/j.jacep.2021.09.007
Kaur H, Chaudhary S, Mohanty S, et al. Comparing cognition, coping skills and vedic personality of individuals practicing yoga, physical exercise or sedentary lifestyle: a cross-sectional fMRI study. Integr Med Res. 2022;11(1):100750. doi:10.1016/j.imr.2021.100750
PRESENTATIONS BASED ON ACHIEVEMENT OF THE CENTER IN NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Title: Effects of a different non-pharmacological interventions involving mindfulness based yoga and comprehensive neuropsychological rehabilitation with aphasia therapy on post-stroke: A PROBE trial. Venue: World Stroke Congress, Canada. Date November 2018
- Title- Differences in Cognitive Function and Emotional Processing among Yoga Practitioners, Physically Active Individuals, and Sedentary Lifestyle Individuals: A Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. Venue: World's First Symposium on "Role of Meditation for Prevention And Treatment Of Cardiovascular Diseases." AIIMS, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India. Date: 9th & 10th March, 2019
- Yoga: A Potential adjunct therapy for patients with Cardiac Arrhythmia” as an Invited speaker in Worlds First Symposium on “Role of Meditation for prevention and treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases” Integrated approach to prevention of cardiovascular diseases held on March 9-10,2019 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- “Yoga as Lifestyle Medicine” on 4th Jan 2020 at 23 rd International Conference on Frontiers in Yoga Research and its publications (INCOFYRA) organized by V-YASA, Bangalore.
- 5th Asian Yoga Therapy conf. 26 Sept. 2021; topic Yoga based cardiac rehabilitation, Singapore
- American Academy of Yoga and Meditation, 13/06/2021, topic: Yoga and cardiovascular diseases (VVS trial- LIVE yoga)
Link to the talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2PGXmrPN7w