The Laboratory Oncology Unit accepts referrals for detailed work-up of leukemia and myeloma from not only IRCH but also the AIIMS main hospital. To facilitate the work of clinical residents, there is only one referral form (white) for all specialized hematological investigations. Some of the investigations that are available from this laboratory include the following: Complete blood counts, peripheral blood smear, bone marrow aspiration and touch smear examination with cytochemistry, High resolution serum and urine protein electrophoresis, immunofixation studies, serum free light chain assay, Tumour markers, molecular studies for hemato-lymphoid malignancies, multiparametric flow cytometry of blood, bone marrow and body fluids with minimal residual disease estimation and testing for high-risk HPV.
Since its inception in 2005, The Cytometry Society-India (TCS) has been actively involved in dissemination of knowledge and updation of state-of-the-art flow cytometry technology by interactive sessions with international and national experts and organized hands-on-training. Laboratory Oncology Unit, Dr BRA IRCH, AIIMS, New Delhi takes pride for hosting the 11th TCS annual conference and workshop, 2018. In this upcoming 4 days multidimensional and multifaceted flow cytometry conference, both the basic and clinical faculty will share valuable insights from application-oriented translational and applied research as well as the use of this technology at diagnostic front. The flow cytometry workshop will include hands-on-training in MRD analysis, transplant Immunology, multi-parametric flow cytometry and cell sorting for young researchers and faculty.
The Laboratory Oncology Unit organized the CME on recent advances in Hemato-Oncopathology. This program provided a unique platform for medical practitioners to meet and exchange ideas and information on the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns with the experienced faculty of internationally recognized authorities in the fields of hematology and oncopathology. This meeting provided an opportunity for better understanding and management of leukemia, lymphoma, and plasma cell myeloma. The guidelines, recommendations, and expert opinions presented here were an amalgamation of the current information with the pre-existing knowledge.
The focus of this workshop was to update the participants on their knowledge in flowcytometry. The topics varied from basic sciences and multi-color clinical flow cytometry with emphasis on detection of minimal residual disease in acute leukemia.
The Laboratory Oncology Unit organized the second CME cum Workshop in Hemato-oncopathology from October 3-5, 2002 with an aim to improve the diagnostic skill and awareness of pathologists and hematologists in the field of hematological malignancies. One hundred and forty delegates from almost every state of the country registered for the program. On the first two days the emphasis was on practical approach to diagnosis of leukemias and lymphomas. Gray areas in hemato-oncopathology were illustrated with suitable case studies. On the third day basic principles of flow cytometry were discussed in detail and case studies incorporating morphology, cytochemistry and flow cytometry were discussed with all participants.
The workshop was aimed at hematopathologists working in peripheral medical colleges, the objective being to introduce them to the setting up of a myeloma laboratory and also to discuss a few common hematological conditions that are commonly misdiagnosed. For the former, some 60 electrophoresis and immunofixation plates (each with 8 serum/urine samples) were shown and individually discussed with all the participants. For the latter several peripheral blood or bone marrow slides exemplifying each of the three conditions were first seen by all participants. They were then discussed threadbare with all participants by means of projection slides.
Because of the highly specialized nature of the work in Laboratory Oncology Unit, several senior residents have preferred to split their 3 years into two parts – one in the Laboratory Oncology and the other in the Pathology Department. However, five senior residents completed all three years in the Laboratory Oncology Unit. Two of these are holding faculty posts in Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and IRCH, AIIMS. One has gone abroad after having served on the faculty in Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, and one works for a private company
Publications (Last Five Years)
1. Baranwal AK, Goswami S, Bhat DK, Kaur G, Agarwal SK, Mehra NK. Soluble Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I related Chain A (sMICA) levels influence graft outcome following Renal Transplantation. Hum Immunol. 2018 Jan 9. Pii: s0198-8859 (18) 30001-6. PMID: 29330111
2. Chakraborty S, Gupta D, Thakral D, Bakhshi S, Kumar P, Kabra SK and Mitra DK. Successful reconstitution of leukocyte adhesion defect after umbilical cord blood stem cell transplant. Cent Eur J Immunol. 2018 (In print)
3. Mohanty SK, Thakral D, Gupta D, Kumar P & Mitra DK. Diminished CD40L expression on T-cells in a case of disseminated Cryptococcosis'. Indian J Pathol & Microbiol. 2018; 61(1):137-40.PMID: 29567905
4. Sharma A, Tilak T, Bakhshi S, Raina V, Kumar L, Chaudhary SP, Sahoo RK, Gupta R, Thulkar S. Lactobacillus brevis CD2 lozenges prevent oral mucositis in patients undergoing high dose chemotherapy followed by haematopoietic stem cell transplantation. ESMO Open. 2017; 13;1(6):e000138, PMID: 28848667
5. Kumar L, Gogi L, Patel A, Mookerjee A, Sahoo R, Malik P, Sharma A, Thulkar S, Kumar R, Biswas A, Gupta R, Sharma OD. Multiple myeloma with Extra medullary disease: Impact of Autologous stem cell transplantation on outcome. Bone Marrow Transplantation 2017; 52:1473-1475, PMID: 28805789
6. Rani L, Mathur N, Gupta R, Gogia A, Kaur G, Dhanjal JK, Sundar D, Kumar L, Sharma A. Genome-wide DNA methylation profiling integrated with gene expression profiling identifies PAX9 as a novel prognostic marker in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Clin Epigenetics. 2017 May 30; 9:57, PMID: 28572861.
7. Gupta R, Kumar L, Dahiya M, Mathur N, Harry P, Sharma A, Sharma OD, ShekharV.Minimal Residual Disease Evaluation in ASCT recipients with Multiple Myeloma. Leuk Lymphoma. 2017;58(5):1234-1237PMID: 27658735
8. Gupta SK, Bakhshi S, Kumar L, Kamal VK, Kumar R. Gene copy number alteration profile and its clinical correlation in B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leukemia & Lymphoma, 2017; 58(2):333-342 PMID:27339065
9. Misra A, Bakhshi S, Kumar R, Chopra A. Pediatric plasmablastic lymphoma: Diagnostic and therapeutic dilemma. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2017;60(2):303-304,
10. Bhethanabhotla S, Jain S, Kapoor G, Mahajan A, Chopra A, Vishnubhatla S, Bakhshi S. Outcome of pediatric advanced Hodgkin lymphoma treated with ABVD and predictors of inferior survival: a multicenter study of 186 patients. LeukLymphoma. 2017; 58(7):1617-1623, PMID: 27919174.
11. Balasubramanian P, Chopra A, Verma D, Singh IK, Kumar A, Sharma A, Kumar R. Imatinib resistance in chronic myeloid leukemia due to a rare mutation. Leuk Lymphoma. 2017; 58(7):1750-1752, PMID: 27868464.
12. Kumar U, Ramteke P, Das P, Gogia A, Tanwar P. Isolated bone marrow metastasis of testicular tumor: A rare cause of thrombocytopenia. Urology Annals; 2017; 9; 96-98, PMID: 28216942.
13. Ranjan A, Ganguli P, Pathak N, Ranjan A, Thapa R, Tripathi S. Correlation of serology with morphological changes in gastric biopsy of H. pylori infection, Int. J. of Res in Med Sc. 2017, 5, 5.
14. Ray MD, Ranjan A, Bharti S, Transformation of Mature Teratoma into Adenocarcinoma in an 18-year-old Boy, Ind J. of Clin Pract, Vol. 27, No. 11, April 2017, P. 1042-44.
15. Baranwal AK, Bhat DK, Goswami S, Agarwal SK, Kaur G, Kaur J, Mehra N. Comparative analysis of Luminex-based donor-specific antibody mean fluorescence intensity values with complement-dependent cytotoxicity & flow crossmatch results in live donor renal transplantation. Indian J Med Res. 2017 Feb; 145(2):222-228.PMID:2863959916. Rani L, Mathur N, Gupta R, Gogia A, Kaur G, Dhanjal JK, Sundar D, Kumar L,Sharma A. Genome-wide DNA methylation profiling integrated with gene expression profiling identifies PAX9 as a novel prognostic marker in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Clin Epigenetics. 2017 May 30; 9:57. PMID:2857286117. Ramsuran V, Hernández-Sanchez PG, O'hUigin C, Sharma G, Spence N, Augusto DG, Gao X, García-Sepúlveda CA, Kaur G, Mehra NK, Carrington M. Sequence and Phylogenetic Analysis of the Untranslated Promoter Regions for HLA Class I Genes. J Immunol. 2017 Feb 1. pii: 1601679. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.1601679, PMID: 28148735.18. Ramanujam B, Ihtisham K, Kaur G, Srivastava S, Mehra NK, Khanna N, Singh M, Tripathi M. Spectrum of Cutaneous Adverse Reactions to Levetiracetam and Human Leukocyte Antigen Typing in North-Indian Patients. J Epilepsy Res. 2016 Dec 31;6(2):87-92. doi: 10.14581/jer.16016. PubMed PMID: 28101480; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC5206105.
19. Singh M, Thakral D, Kar HK, Rishi N, Sharma PK & Mitra DK. Distinct clinico-immunological profile of patients infected with human papilloma virus genotypes 6 and 11. VirusDisease 2017;28 (2):200-204. PMID: 28770246
20. Singh M, Thakral D, Rishi N, Kar HK & Mitra DK. Functional characterization of CD4 and CD8 T cell responses among human papillomavirus infected patients with ano-genital warts. VirusDisease 2017; 28(2):133-140. PMID:28770238
21. Singh M, Thakral D, Rishi N, Kar HK & Indian Journal of Medical Biochemistry 2017;21(1):11-16. Mitra DK. Immune response profiling of patients with ano-genital warts.
22. Ramakrishna BS, Makharia GK, Chetri K, Dutta S, Mathur P, Ahuja V, Amarchand R, Balamurugan R, Chowdhury SD, Daniel D, Das A, George G, Gupta SD, Krishnan A, Prasad JH, Kaur G, Pugazhendhi S, Pulimood A, Ramakrishna K, Verma AK. Prevalence of Adult Celiac Disease in India: Regional Variations and Associations. Am J Gastroenterol. 2016 Jan;111(1):115-23.PMID:26729543
23. Singla S, Kumar P, Singh P, Kaur G, Rohtagi A, Choudhury M. HLA profile of Celiac disease among First-degree relatives from a tertiary care center in North India. Ind j pediatr. 2016 Nov; 83(11):1248-1252.PMID:2726410124. Mishra A, Prakash S, Kaur G, Sreenivas V, Ahuja V, Gupta SD, Makharia GK. Prevalence of celiac disease among first-degree relatives of Indian celiac disease patients. Dig Liver Dis. 2016 Mar; 48(3):255-9.PMID:2669199225. Akinori Kimura, Daisuke Sakurai, Taeko Naruse, Hitoshi Ohtani, Gaurav Sharma, Surendra Sharma, Madhu Vajpayee, Narinder Mehra, and Gurvinder Kaur. APOBEC3H polymorphisms and susceptibility to HIV-1 infection in an Indian population. J Hum Genet. 2016 Mar; 61(3):263-5.
26. Jagadish N, Agarwal S, Gupta N, Fatima R, Devi S, Kumar V, Suri V, Kumar R, Suri V, Sadasukhi TC, Gupta A, Ansari AS, Lohiya NK, Suri A. Heat shock protein 70-2 (HSP70-2) overexpression in breast cancer.J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016;35(1):150, PMID: 27658496
27. Jagadish N, Parashar D, Gupta N, Agarwal S, Suri V, Kumar R, Suri V, Sadasukhi TC, Gupta A, Ansari AS, Lohiya NK, Suri A. Heat shock protein 70-2 (HSP70-2) is a novel therapeutic target for colorectal cancer and is associated with tumor growth.BMC Cancer. 2016; 16:561, PMID: 27473057.
28. Jagadish N, Parashar D, Gupta N, Agarwal S, Sharma A, Fatima R, Suri V, Kumar R, Gupta A, Lohiya NK, Suri A. A novel cancer testis antigen target A-kinase anchor protein (AKAP4) for the early diagnosis and immunotherapy of colon cancer.Oncoimmunology. 2016; 5(2):e1078965, PMID: 27057472.
29. Kumar L, Boya RR, Pai R, Harish P, Mookerjee A, Sainath B, Patekar MB, Sahoo RK, Malik PS, Sharma OD, Gupta R. Autologous stem cell transplantation for multiple myeloma: Long-term results. Natl Med J India. 2016;29(4):192-199. PMID: 28050994
30. Gupta R. Genomic Classification of Acute Myeloid Leukemia- An Incessantly Evolving Concept. Natl Med J India2016;29(5):283-285 PMID:28098084
31. Sharawat SK, Raina V, Kumar L, Sharma A, Bakhshi R, Vishnubhatla S, Gupta R, Bakhshi S. High fms-like tyrosine kinase-3 (FLT3) receptor surface expression predicts poor outcome in FLT3 internal tandem duplication (ITD) negative patients in adult acute myeloid leukaemia: A prospective pilot study from India. Indian J Med Res. 2016; 143(Supplement):S11-S16. PMID: 27748272.
32. Baghmar S, Kumar L, Rani L, Mathur N, Sreenivas V, Malik PS, Tilak TVSVGK, Gupta R. Prognostic Relevance of T Regulatory Cells in Patients with advanced-Stage Serous Carcinoma Ovary. Indian J Gynecol Oncolog 2016; 14:20.
33. Gupta R, Chandgothia M, Dahiya M, Bakhshi S, Sharma A, Kumar L. Multi-Drug Resistance Protein 1 as Prognostic Biomarker in Clinical Practice for Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Int J Lab Hematol. 2016; 38(5):e93-97 PMID: 27321806.
34. Rani L, Mathur N, Gogia A, Vishnubhatla S, Kumar L, Sharma A, Dubey D, Kaur P, Gupta R. Immunoglobulin Heavy Chain Variable Region Gene Repertoire and B-Cell Receptor Stereotypes in Indian Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.Leuk Lymphoma. 2016; 57(10):2389-2400, PMID: 26942309.
35. Nataraj V, Mathur N, Rani L, Gupta R, Bakhshi S. Serial assessment of circulating T regulatory cells and T helper 17 cells in pediatric non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a prospective study. LeukLymphoma. 2016;57(7):1739-42 PMID:26690272
36. Nataraj V, Tiwari A, Mathur N, Rani L, Gupta R, Mallick S, Sharma MC, Bakhshi S. Vascular endothelial growth factor expression in pediatric non-Hodgkin lymphoma: A prospective study. PediatrHematoOncol. 2016; 33(3):168-70 PMID: 27184774.
37. Chharchhodawala T, Gajendra S, Tiwari P, Gogia A, Gupta R. Therapy related acute myeloid leukemia with t(8;16) mimicking acute promyelocytic leukemia. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2016; 32:20-22 PMID: 27408347.
38. Sharma S, Arif M, Nirala RK, Gupta R, Thakur SC. Cumulative therapeutic effects of phytochemicals in Arnica montana flower extract alleviated collagen-induced arthritis: inhibition of both pro-inflammatory mediators and oxidative stress. J Sci Food Agric. 2016; 96(5):1500-1510. PMID: 25966322.
39. Gupta SK, Bakhshi S, Kumar L, Seth R, Kumar R. IKZF1 (IKAROS) deletions in B-ALL and its clinical correlation: A prospective study from a tertiary care centre in Northern India. Leukemia Research 2016; 41:7-11, PMID: 26704074.
40. Arora P, Gupta SK, Mallik N, Mittal R, Sharma OD, Kumar L. Flow cytometry in diagnosis of myelomatous pleural effusion: A Case Report 2016;32(Suppl 1):138-42, PMID: 27408376.
41. Seth R, Pathak N, Singh A, Chopra A, Kumar R, Kalaivani M. Pediatric Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Improved Survival Rates in India. Indian J Pediatr. 2017; 84(2):166-167, PMID: 27830523.
42. Chopra A, Soni S, Pati H, Kumar D, Diwedi R, Verma D, Vishwakama G, Bakhshi S, Kumar S, Gogia A, Kumar R. Nucleophosmin mutation analysis in acute myeloid leukaemia: Immunohistochemistry as a surrogate for molecular techniques. Indian J Med Res. 2016; 143(6):763-768, PMID:27748301.
43. Anand M, Hazarika B, Kumar L, Kumar R, Chopra A. High abundance of circulating megakaryocytic cells in chronic myeloid leukemia in Indian patients. Revisiting George Minot to re-interpret megakaryocytic maturation. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2016; 60:28-32. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2016; 62:64-66, PMID: 27519941.
44. Khunger JM, Chopra A, Arora S, Pati HP. Reconfirming HPLC-Detected Abnormal Haemoglobins by a Second Independent Technique: A Judicious Approach. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2016; 32(Suppl 1):304-6, PMID: 27408419.
45. Misra A, Soni S, Dutta A, Bakhshi S, Kumar R, Chopra A. APL-The Age-Old Harlequin: Do We See it All? Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2016; 32(Suppl 1):78-9, PMID: 27408361.
46. Misra A, Mishra J, Chandramohan J, Sharma A, Raina V, Kumar R, Soni S, Chopra A. Old but Still Relevant: High Resolution Electrophoresis and Immunofixation in Multiple Myeloma. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2016; 32(1):10-7, PMID: 26855502.
47. Misra A, Verma D, Chandramohan J, Bakhshi S, Kumar R, Gajendra S, Chopra A. Nuclear cupping in the blasts-more to the cup than myeloid. Hematol Oncol. 2016; 34(3):171-3, PMID: 25370525.
48. Gajendra S, Chopra A, Kumar R. β-hCG-Secreting Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma.Turk J Haematol. 2015, PMID: 25913722.
49. Shah B, Gajendra S, Gupta R, Sharma A. Novel Cytogenetic aberrations in a patient of chronic myeloid leukemia with blast crisis. J ClinDiagn Res 2015; 9(5):XD05-XD06, PMID: 26155548.
50. Das A, Singh A, Gajendra S, Gupta R, Sazawal S, Seth R. An unusual case of phenotype switch between AML FAB subtypes. Clin Case Rep. 2015; 3(2):118-20. PMID: 25767711.
51. Bahl A, Sharma A, Raina V, Kumar L, Bakhshi S, Gupta R, Kumar R. Long-term outcomes for patients with acute myeloid leukemia: A single-center experience from AIIMS, India.Asia Pac J ClinOncol. 2015; 11: 242-252 PMID: 25639656.
52. Gupta SK, Chopra A, Singh S, Kumar R, Bakhshi S, Kumar L, Sharma A. Absence of CD9 expression in acute myeloid leukemia: possible correlation with t(8;21). Int J Lab Hematol. 2015; 37(3): e56-8
53. Gupta SK, Chandramohan J, Kumar L. AML transformation after autologous stem cell transplant for multiple myeloma. BMJ Case Rep. 2015; pii: bcr2015210024. PMID: 26025976
54. Gupta SK, Dass J, Saxena R. A rare case of double heterozygous state for HbD and HbE. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2015; 58(1): 126-127PMID: 25673618.
55. Chopra A, Soni S, Verma D, Kumar D, Dwivedi R, Vishwanathan A, Vishwakama G, Bakhshi S, Seth R, Gogia A, Kumar L, Kumar R. Prevalence of common fusion transcripts in acute lymphoblastic leukemia: A report of 304 cases. Asia Pac J Clin Oncol. 2015;11(4):293-8, PMID: 26264145
56. Mallik N, Chopra A, Jha A, Gogia A, Kumar R. Development of myelodysplastic syndrome in a patient with chronic myelogenous leukemia treated with imatinib. Leuk Lymphoma. 2015; 56(4):1143-4,PMID: 25093381.
57. Mittal R, Chopra A, Soni S, Bakhshi S, Kumar R. "Tear drops" in the cerebrospinal fluid: correct by scatter, but pathognomonic by site. Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2015; 88(3):204-6, PMID: 25257969.
58. Tanwar P, Kumar R. Dr APJ Abdul Kalam-“A Man beyond Science”. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic research; 2015; 9(8); 1, PMID: 26435968.
59. Ranjan A, Sethi D; Spectrum of Lesions of Liver in Autopsy in India: One Year Study; IJCP, Vol. 26, No. 5, Oct 2015, p.461-63.
60. Kshitiz K K, Varun SK, Ranjan A, Kesari JR; Study of serum malondialdehyde and vitamin c status in type 2 diabetes mellitus, Int.J.Curr. Res. Aca.Rev. 2015, 3 (4): 20-25
61. Kumar N, Kaur G, Kanga U, Mehra NK, Neolia SC, Tandon N, Zucman SC. CTLA4+49G allele associates with early onset of type 1 diabetes in North India. Int J Immunogenet. 2015 Dec; 42 (6) :445-52
62. Iqbal N, Sharma A, Raina V, Kumar L, Bakhshi S, Kumar R, Gajendra S. Poor Response to Standard Chemotherapy in Early T-precursor (ETP)-ALL: A Subtype of T-ALL Associated with Unfavourable Outcome: A Brief Report.Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2014;30(4):215-8, PMID: 25435716
63. Gogia A, Mehta P, Pramanik R, Kumar R. Isolated breast relapse mimicking breast cancer in elderly patient with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Turk J Haematol. 2014;31(2):203-4.
64. Gogia A, Raina V, Gupta R, Gajendra S, Kumar L, Sharma A, Kumar R, Vishnubhatla S. Prognostic and predictive significance of smudge cell percentage on routine blood smear in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2014; 14(6):514-7.
65. Agarwal S, Parashar D, Gupta N, Jagadish N, Thakar A, Suri V, Kumar R, Gupta A, Ansari AS, Lohiya NK, Suri A. Sperm associated antigen 9 (SPAG9) expression and humoral response in benign and malignant salivary gland tumors.Oncoimmunology. 2014;3(12):e974382,PMID: 25941602
66. Sharma S, Gupta R, Thakur SC. Attenuation of Collagen Induced Arthritis by Centellaasiatica Methanol Fraction via Modulation of Cytokines and Oxidative Stress. Biomed Environ Sci. 2014; 27(12): 926-938 PMID: 25484009
67. Gajendra S, Gogia, A, Das P, Gupta R, Tanwar P. Acute myeloid leukemia presenting as “Bowel Upset”- A case report. J ClinDiag Res. 2014; 8(7): FD09-10 PMID: 25177572
68. Kumar L, Iqbal N, Mookerjee A, Verma RK, Sharma OD, Batra A, Pramanik R, Gupta R. Complete response after autologous stem cell transplant in multiple myeloma. Cancer Med. 2014; 3:939-46. PMID: 24777883
69. Tilak T, Sherawat S, Agarwala S, Gupta R, Vishnubhatla S, Bakhshi S. Circulating T-Regulatory Cells in Neuroblastoma: A Pilot Prospective Study. PediatrHematolOncol. 2014; 31(8):717-22. PMID:24684178
70. Gogia A, Raina V, Gupta R, Gajendra S, Kumar L, Sharma A, Kumar R, Vishnubhatla, S. Prognostic and predictive significance of Smudge cell percentage on routine blood smear in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2014; 14(6):514-7 PMID: 24656596
71. Sharawat SK, Bakhshi R, Vishnubhatla S, Gupta R, Bakhshi S. FLT3-ITD Mutation in Relation to FLT3 Expression in Pediatric AML: a Prospective Study from India. PediatrHematolOncol. 2014; 31(8):717-22 PMID: 24498869
72. Sharawat SK, Gupta R, Raina V,Kumar L, Sharma A, Iqbal S,Bakhshi R, Vishnubhatla S, Bakhshi S. Quantitative Assessment of BAX Transcript and Flow-cytometric Expression in Acute Myeloid Leukemia: a prospective study FLT3-ITD. Hematology 2014;19(7):404-11 PMID: 24620954
73. TilakTV, Sharawat SK, Gupta R, Agarwala S, Khan SA, Rastogi S, Sreenivas V, BakhshiS.Circulating T- regulatory cells in PNET: A prospective study. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2014;61:228-232 PMID: 23997029
74. Gajendra S, Gogia A, Tanwar P, Sahoo MK, Bhethanabhotla S, Durgapal P, Gupta R. Synchronous metastatic pulmonary adenocarcinoma with small cell lymphoma. Leuk Lymphoma 2014; 55: 1678-1680. PMID: 24073807
75. Gogia A, Mehta P, Pramanik R, Gupta R. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia with massive ascites: An unusual presenting manifestation. South Asian J Cancer. 2014;3(4):235-6 PMID: 25422818
76. Gajendra S, Gupta R, Chandgothia M, Kumar L, Gupta R, Chavan SM. Chronic Neutrophilic Leukemia with V617F JAK2 Mutation. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus2014;30(2):139-42 PMID: 24839370
77. Kaur G. Risk of Pediatric Celiac Disease according to HLA haplotype and Country: Immunogeneticist’s viewpoint. Indian Pediatr. 2014 Sep 8; 51(9):736-7. PMID:24988556
78. Mehra NK, Kumar N, Kaur G. Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: HLA matching requirements for donor selection Thalacemics India Newsletter. 2014
79. Kumar N, , Kaur G, Kanga U, Tandon N, Caillat-Zucman S, Mehra NK.Association of PTPN22+1858C/T polymorphism with type 1 diabetes in the North Indian population. Int J Immunogenet. 2014 Jun 10. doi: 10.1111/iji.12129.
80. Mishra G, Kumar N, Kaur G, Jain S, Tiwari PK, Mehra NK.Distribution of HLA-A,B and DRB1 alleles in Sahariya tribe of North Central India: an association with pulmonary tuberculosis. Infect Genet Evol. 2014 Mar;22:175-82
81. Gupta SK, Kumar R, Chharchhodawala T, Kumar L. Secondary pure erythroid leukaemia in relapsed acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: lineage switch or chemotherapy effect? BMJ Case Rep. 2014 May 19;2014. pii: bcr2013201724. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2013-201724, PMID: 24842350
82. Chopra A, Bakhshi S, Pramanik SK, Pandey RM, Singh S, Gajendra S, Gogia A, Chandramohan J, Sharma A, Kumar L, Seth R, Rai S, Kumar R. Immunophenotypic analysis of T-acute lymphoblastic leukemia. A CD5-based ETP-ALL perspective of non-ETP T-ALL. Eur J Haematol. 2014;92(3):211-8, PMID: 24329989
83. Gajendra S, Das RR, Chopra A, Singh A, Seth R. Accelerated phase at initial presentation in Chédiak-Higashi syndrome: is it really uncommon ? Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2014;31(4):382-5
84. Ranjan A, Pramanik R, Gupta R, Tanwar P, Bharati S, Ray M, Chandoke R, Kumar A. Chronic Neutrophilic leukemia: A rare chronic myeloproliferative disorder. International Journal of Hematology and Oncology; 2014; 24; 145-147.
85. Ramnani BG, Kumar A, Chandak S, Ranjan A, Patel MK. Clinicopathological Profile of Benign Soft Tissue Tumours: A Study in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Western India; J. of Clin. & Diagn. Res. Oct 2014, Vol-8 (10): FC01-FC04, PMID: 25478344
86. Yadav R, Sharma MC, Karak AK, Agarwal N, Kumar R, Kumar L. Natural history of primary precursor B lymphoblastic lymphoma of the ovary: report of a rare case.J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2013;39(2):611-6
87. Sahoo RK, Kumar L, Kumar R, Sharma A. Acute promyelocytic leukemia relapsing into acute myeloid leukemia-M2 with normal cytogenetics.Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2013;34(4):327-9, PMID: 24604968.
88. Kanojia D, Garg M, Saini S, Agarwal S, Parashar D, Jagadish N, Seth A, Bhatnagar A, Gupta A, Kumar R, Lohiya NK, Suri A. Sperm associated antigen 9 plays an important role in bladder transitional cell carcinoma.PLoS One. 2013;8(12):e81348, PMID: 24349057.
89. Gogia A, Sharawat SK, Kumar R, Sarkar C, Bakhshi S. Systemic mastocytosis associated with childhood acute myeloid leukemia.J Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2013;35(2):163-4, PMID: 22584780
90. Gajendra S, Gupta R, Gupta R, Kumar L. Coexistence of scleroderma with multiple myeloma: a rare association. BMJ Case Rep. 2013; Sep 10; 2013. doi:pii: bcr2013200639. 10.1136/bcr-2013-200639 PMID: 24022902
91. Ghosh J, Singh RKB, Saxena R, Gupta R, Vivekanandan S, Sreenivas V, Raina V, Sharma A, Kumar L. Prevalence and aetiology of anaemia in lymphoid malignancies. Natl Med J India 2013; 26: 79-81 PMID:24093980
92. Sharawat SK, Gupta R, Raina V, Kumar L, Sharma A, Iqbal S,Bakhshi R, Vishnubhatla S, Bakhshi S. Increased co-expression of c-KIT and FLT-3 receptors on myeloblasts: independent predictor of poor outcome in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia.Clinical Cytometry2013; 84(6): 390-397 PMID: 23740774
93. Gogia A, Gupta R, Raina V. Disseminated tuberculosis mimicking relapse in Hairy cell leukemia. Indian J Cancer 2013;50:321PMID:24369208
94. Gogia A, Raina V, Gupta R. Massive ascites as apresenting feature of Plasma Cell Leukemia. Indian J Cancer 2013;50:301, PMID:24369201
95. Gogia A, Sharma A, Raina V, Kumar L, Gupta R, Kumar R. Prevalence of ZAP70 and CD38 in Indian chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients.Indian J Cancer 2013;50(4):333-336, PMID:24369212.
96. Sharawat SK, Bakhshi R, Vishnubhatla S, Gupta R, Bakhshi S. BAX/BCL2 RMFI ratio predicts better induction response in pediatric patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013; 60:E63-6 PMID: 23553948
97. Bhaskar A, Gupta R, Sreenivas V, Rani L, Kumar L, Sharma A, Sharma OD, Sharma MC, Thakur SC. Synergistic effect of vascular endothelial growth factor and angiopoietin-2 on progression free survival in multiple myeloma. Leuk Res. 2013; 37:410-415 PMID: 23332455
98. Baghmar S, Mohanti BK, Sharma A, Kumar L, Prakash G, Kumar S, Gupta R, Kumar R, Raina V. Solitary Plasmacytoma: 10 years’ experience at AIIMS, New Delhi. Leuk Lymphoma. 2013; 54:1665-1670. PMID: 23163525
99. Bhaskar A, Gupta R, Sreenivas V, Kumar L, Sharma A, Sharma MC, Prasenjit Das P, Thakur SC. Angiopoietins as biomarker of disease activity and response to therapy in multiple myeloma. Leuk Lymphoma. 2013; 54:1473-8 PMID: 23113684
100. Desai PA, Dholariya S, Gupta S, Singh T. Plasma cell leukemia of IgG secreting type: A rare case. Int J Case Rep Images 2013; 4(12):748–9.
101. Kapoor R, Pati HP, Gupta SK, Gupta N. Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Presenting as Ischemic Stroke in Young. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus; 2013;29(2):93-5, PMID: 24426346
102. Gogia A, Sharma A, Chopra A, Kumar R. Mediastinal granulocytic sarcoma: poor risk AML? J Indian Med Assoc. 2013;111(8):562, PMID: 24783400
103. Soni S, Wadhwa N, Kumar R, Faridi MM, Sharma S, Chopra A, Singh S. Evaluation of CD64 expression on neutrophils as an early indicator of neonatal sepsis. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2013;32(1):e33-7.PMID: 22914559
104. Seth R, Bolia R, Jain R, Chopra A, Singh S, Kumar R. Superior mediastinal syndrome : a rare presenting feature of acute myeloid leukemia. Indian J Pediatr. 2013;80(2):165-7, PMID: 22674250
105. Shashikant CU Patne, Pradhan S, Mittal R, Kumar M, Tanwar P. Glottic Squamous Cell Carcinoma Metastatic to the Brain. Asian Journal of medical sciences; 2013; 5(1); 77-80
106. Ranjan A, RK Chandoke, Tanwar P, Kumar A, MD Ray, KK Kshitiz, Chauhan N. Myeloid Sarcoma of Maxillo-Ethmoidal Sinus: An Uncommon Presentation of Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice; 2013; 24(5); 442-445.
107. Tanwar P, Kumar AS, Chhabra S. Civatte bodies: a diagnostic clue. Indian J Dermatol; 2013; 58(4): 327-30, PMID: 23919028
108. Kumar M, Tanwar P, Radhika S, Dey P. Fine needle aspiration cytology of primary mucormycosis of the breast in a young immunocompetent pregnant woman. Cytopathology; 2013; 24(6):411-2.
109. Ranjan A, Chandoke RK, Chauhan N, Kumari R, Study of Tumors by Imprint Cytology, IJCP, Vol. 24, No. 5, October 2013, p.472-76
110. Chopra A, Kumar R, Kishore K, Tandon N, Yusuf T, Kumar S, Mishra P, Saxena R. Effect of glucocorticoids on von Willebrand factor levels and its correlation with von Willebrand factor gene promoter polymorphism.Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2012; 23(6):514-9PMID:22688555
111. Chopra A, Pati H, Mahapatra M, Mishra P, Seth T, Kumar S, Singh S, Pandey S, Kumar R. Flow cytometry in myelodysplastic syndrome: analysis of diagnostic utility using maturation pattern-based and quantitative approaches.Ann Hematol. 2012;91(9):1351-62, PMID: 22526362
112. Mishra J, Chopra A, Gogia A, Kumar R. Seemingly insignificant, but crucial morphological leads in the diagnosis of non-secretory multiple myeloma in an adolescent.Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2012;55(1):130-2, PMID: 22499328
113. Soni S, Wadhwa N, Kumar R, Faridi MM. Use of immature-to-total-neutrophil ratio in early neonatal sepsis.Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2012;31(10):1101-2, PMID: 22982953
114. Sharma A, Bahl A, Raina V, Kumar L, Gupta R. Dasatinib in chronic myeloid leukemia: A limited Indian experience. Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2012; 8:375-9 PMID: 22897916
115. Gogia A, Sharma A, Raina V, Kumar L, Vishnubhatla S, Gupta R, Kumar R. Assessment of 285 cases of CLL seen at single large tertiary centre from Northern India. Leuk Lymphoma. 2012;53(10):1961-5. PMID:22475243
116. Gogia A, Sharma A, Raina V, Gupta R. Priapism as an initial presentation of chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Leuk Lymphoma. 2012;53:1638-9 PMID:22242818
117. Bhaskar A, Gupta R, Kumar L, Sharma A, Sharma MC, Kalaivani M, Thakur SC. Circulating endothelial progenitor cells as potential prognostic biomarker in multiple myeloma. Leuk Lymphoma. 2012; 53:635-40. PMID: 21973309
118. Naseem S, Kaur S, Gupta R, Kashyap R, Nityanand S. Plasma Cell Leukemia: Case Series From a Tertiary Center with Review of Literature. Ind J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2012; 28:10-14 PMID:23449039
119. Aggarwal S, Alam S, Khanna R, Maras JS, Gupta SK, Ahuja A. Novel nonsense mutation of ABHD5 in Dorfman Chanarin syndrome with unusual findings: A challenge for genotype-phenotype correlation. Eur J Med Genet 2012; 55(3): 173-7, PMID: 22373837
120. Sharma SK, Gupta S, Seth T, Mishra P, Mahapatra M, Singh MK, Gupta S. Leukemia Cutis: An Unusual Presentation. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus, 2012; 28(3): 175-177, PMID: 23997455.
121. Khera R, Gautam P, Gupta S, Arora P, Singh T, Gupta N. Adult T Lymphoblastic Leukemia (Pro-T ALL) with Reactive Monocytosis: A Case Report. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus; 2014;30(1):29-33, PMID: 24554818
122. Tyagi R, Kumar M, Tanwar P, Dey P. Mucinous carcinoma of breast: FNAC as effective diagnostic modality. Asian Journal of medical sciences; 2012; 3, (3); 32-35.
123. Tanwar P, Gupta N, Vasishta RK, Singh G. Fine needle aspiration cytology in fibromatosis. Journal of Cytology; 2012; 29(1); 66-8