Name: Dr. Sudhir Chandra Sarangi, MBBS, MD, DM, MAMS
Designation: Assistant Professor
Affiliation: Department of Pharmacology, AIIMS, New Delhi
Address: Room No-5009, 5th Floor,
Department of Pharmacology,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
D.M. (Clinical Pharmacology) in the year 2013, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
M.D. (Pharmacology) in the year 2009, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
M.B.B.S (Hons) in the year 2005, MKCG Medical College, Berhampur
Research Interest/Areas: Clinical Pharmacology, Neuropharmacology, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety, Pharmacoeconomics, Computational Pharmacology
Fellowships/ Memberships/ Awards:
Awarded membership by National Academy of Medical Sciences
Obtained Certificate of Achievement for poster presentation at 32nd International Epilepsy Congress, 2017.
Life Membership of societies:
Indian Pharmacology society
Indian Society of Rational Pharmacotherapeutics
The Association of Physiologists & Pharmacologist of India
Society of Toxicology, India
Indian Epilepsy Society
Indian Society of Nanomedicine
Sarangi SC, Kaur N, Tripathi M, Gupta YK. Cost analysis study of neurological drugs: Role of National List of Essential Medicines, India. Neurology India. Accepted.
Kakkar AK, Gulati S, Sarangi SC, Gupta YK. Effects of long term antiepileptic therapy on serum trace element levels in epileptic children. Interdisciplinary Toxicology. Accepted.
Singh H, Sarangi SC, Gupta YK. French Phase I clinical trial disaster: Issues, learning points, and potential safety measures. J Nat ScBiol Med 2018;9:106-10.
Goyal A, Singh H, Sehgal VK, ..., Sarangi SC, Gupta YK. Impact of regulatory spin of pioglitazone on prescription of antidiabetic drugs among physicians in India: A multicentre questionnaire-based observational study. Indian J Med Res. 2017 Oct;146(4):468-475.
Sarangi SC, Joshi D, Kumar R, Kaleekal T, Gupta YK. Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interaction of hydroalcoholic extract of Ocimum sanctum with valproate. Epilepsy Behav. 2017 Oct;75:203-209.
Sarangi SC, Tripathi M, Kakkar AK, Gupta YK. Body composition comparison in persons with epilepsy on conventional and new antiepileptic drugs. Indian J Med Res. 2016 Mar;143(3):323-30.
Sarangi SC, Kakkar AK, Kumar R, Gupta YK. Effect of lamotrigine, levetiracetam and topiramate on neurobehavioral parameters and oxidative stress in comparison with valproate in rats. Indian J Med Res. 2016 Jul;144(1):104-111.
Sarangi SC, Tripathi M, Kakkar AK, Gupta YK. Effect of antiepileptic therapy on trace elements status in Indian population in a tertiary care hospital from northern India: A cross sectional study. Epilepsy Res. 2014;108(5):917-27.
Medhi B, Mittal N, Bansal D, Prakash A, Sarangi SC, Nirthi B. Comparison of tolterodine with standard treatment in pediatric patients with non-neurogenic dysfunctional voiding/over active bladder: A systematic review. Indian J PhysiolPharmacol. 2013 Oct-Dec;57(4):343-53.
Sarangi SC, Reeta KH, Agarwal SK, Kaleekal T, Guleria S, Gupta YK. A pilot study on area under curve of mycophenolic acid as a guide for its optimal use in renal transplant recipients. Indian J Med Res. 2012;135:84-91.
Name : DR. Harlokesh Narayan Yadav
Present Status : Assistant Professor
M.Pharm. (Pharmacology), Ph.D
Email: यह ईमेल पता spambots से संरक्षित किया जा रहा है. आप जावास्क्रिप्ट यह देखने के सक्षम होना चाहिए.
Ph. No: 011-26549265
Research Interests/ Active Research Areas:
Guided: 41 PG Students
Selected Research Publications:
Garg K, Yadav HN, Singh M and Sharma PL (2010), Mechanism
DR. SURENDER SINGH
DOB: 27th May1963
Department of Pharmacology,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar New Delhi - 110 029, INDIA
Tel: +91-11-2654-6460, 09810882350
E-mail: यह ईमेल पता spambots से संरक्षित किया जा रहा है. आप जावास्क्रिप्ट यह देखने के सक्षम होना चाहिए.
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
1. Published >100 Research Papers (Total Impact Factor 125.02, Citation-3200, h-Index- 29)
2. Authored 06 Books/Scientific Series & chapters in book.
3. Guided 48 Theses (PhD-18, MD/MDS -19, M.Pharm / MSc-08).
4. Completed 20 Research projects funded by ICMR, DBT, AIIMS, AYUSH, Govt. of India.
1.Gold Medal, M.Pharm. (Pharmacology) DIPSAR (University of Delhi), 1989.
2.JSPS-Asia Africa Science Platform Programme, Japan Best Paper Award, 2011.
3. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Award for Biomedical Research, 2013.
4. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Excellence Research Award, 2016.
5. Dr. B. Mukherjee Prize for Best paper in Indian Journal of Pharmacology, 2016.
6. Dr. D.N. Prasad Memorial Oration Award, ICMR for Biomedical Research, 2017.
1. Fellow of National Academy of Medical Sciences (FAMS), India.
2. Fellow of Royal Society of Chemistry (FRSC), United Kingdom.
3. Fellow of International Medical Science Academy (FIMSA), India.
4. Fellow of Institution of Chemists (FIC), India.
5. D.Sc. (Honoris Causa), Colombo, Sri Lanka.
6. Fellow of International Council of Ayurveda (FICA), India.
Inflammation, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Indigenous drugs, Medicinal Plant Research
1. Surender Singh and DK Majumdar (1999).
Evaluation of gastric antiulcer activity of fixed oil of Ocimum sanctum (Holy Basil)
Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 65:13-19. (IF:3.055)
2. MA Jafri, M Jalis Subhani, Kalim Javed and Surender Singh (2000)
Hepatoprotective activity of leaves of Cassia Occidentalis against paracetamol and ethyl alcohol intoxication in rats.
Journal of Ethnopharmocology - 66:355-361. (IF:3.055)
3. MA Jafri, M Aslam, Kalim Javed and Surender Singh (2000)
Effect of Punica granatum Linn (flowers) on blood glucose levels in normal and alloxan induced diabetic rats.
Journal of Ethnopharmacology - 70:309-314. (IF:3.055)
4. MA jafri, Farah, Kalim Javed K and Surender Singh (2001)
Evaluation of the gastric antiulcerogenic effect of large cardamom (fruits of Ammomum subulatum Roxb.)
Journal of Ethnopharmacology 75:89-94. (IF:3.055)
5. Surender Singh, HMS Rehan and DK Majumdar (2001)
Effect of Ocimum sanctum fixed oil on blood pressure, blood clotting time and pentobarbitone - induced sleeping time.
Journal of Ethnopharmacology ,78:139-143. (IF:3.055)
6. PK Mediratta, KK Sharma and Surender Singh (2002)
Evaluation of Immunomodulatory potential of Ocimum sanctum seed oil and its possible mechanism of action.
Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 80:15-20. (IF:3.055)
7. Vinod Nair , Surender Singh and YK Gupta (2011).
Evaluation of the disease modifying activity of Colchicum luteum Baker in. experimental arthritis.
Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 133: 303-307. (IF:3.055)
8.Surender Singh, Vinod Nairand Yogendra K Gupta (2012).
Evaluation of the aphrodisiac activity of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in sexually sluggish male albino rats.
Journal of Pharmacology & Phamacotherapeutics , 3(1): 43-47.
9. Ritu Karwasra, Prerna Kalra, YK Gupta, Deepika Saini, Ajay Kumar and Surender Singh (2016).
Pomegranate antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential ameliorates renoprotection in cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury.
Food and Function, 7: 3091-3101 (IF: 2.791).
10. Rohit Kumar, Vinod Nair, YK Gupta, Surender Singh and S.Arunraja (2016).
Berberis aristata ameliorates adjuvant-induced arthritis by inhibition of NF-κB and activating nuclear factor-E2-related factor 2/hem oxygenase (HO)-1 signaling pathway.
Immunological investigations, 45(6): 473-489. (IF: 1.780).