- Library Membership: One can take the library membership by submitting application form along with supporting documents. A newly launched RFID enabled Library Smart card will be issued to a member for further library transactions like Book issue and return service, checking number of books issued to a particular user through OPAC by simply putting user ID, checking weather particular book is available on shelf or issued to someone.
Download Library Membership Form:
Form A:For Faculty
Form B: For Residents
Form C: Academic Staff
Form D: Students & Research Students
- Reading Room Service:Library is open 24 x 7 to all AIIMS faculty, Residents, students and staff members for reading and consultation.
- 3. Reprography & Printing Service:
Library provides photocopy of books and articles from printed journals available in its collection at nominal charges
Printing facility of articles searched from databases and journals are also available in the library.
Timings for Printing/Reprography
Monday to Friday 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM
Saturday (Photocopying) 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM
Saturday (Printing) 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
B/W Photocopying INR 0.75 Paisa per Page
B/W Printing INR 1/- per Page
Colour Printing/Photocopying INR 8/- per Page
- Interlibrary Loan Service: Library provides Interlibrary Loan facility through DELNET. Through this service one can borrow a book or document which is not available in our library from other libraries
- AIIMS Institutional Repository: Library has been initiated to develop AIIMS Institutional Repository which has the collection of Books& articles written by AIIMS fraternity and other documents published by AIIMS.