- Publications in Peer Reviewed journals: 300
- Cochrane reviews: 2
- Books: Essential Pediatric Pulmonology 2nd Edition
Contribution of the department to public health policy:
- Participated in study of short course of amoxycillin for treatment of non severe pneumonia. It will change the policy of management of pneumonia in children
- Demonstrated use of adult fixed dose combinations for antiretroviral therapy of HIV infected children
- Participated in Technical reference group of the WHO for formulation of guidelines for use of antiretrovirals in children in resource poor setting.
- Participated in a national Taskforce (NACO, IAP) for formulation of treatment guidelines for HIV infected children in India