Name - Dr Mayank Singh
Designation- Assistant Professor
Address- Department of Medical Oncology (Lab)Room no 411, 4th Dr B.R.A.I.R.C.H AIIMS Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029
Email – यह ईमेल पता spambots से संरक्षित किया जा रहा है. आप जावास्क्रिप्ट यह देखने के सक्षम होना चाहिए. , यह ईमेल पता spambots से संरक्षित किया जा रहा है. आप जावास्क्रिप्ट यह देखने के सक्षम होना चाहिए.
Area of Expertise-
- Ubiquitin and Deubiquitin signaling and its application in cancer therapeutics.
- Role of Histone Acetyl Transferases in inducing epigenetic modification in cancer microenvironment and its application in cancer and cancer stem cell Biology.
- DNA damage response and its application in shaping Chemo/Radiotherapy.
- Programmed cell Death or Apoptosis.
- Senior Post doctorate researcher associate at Department of Radiation oncology, Comprehensive cancer center Ohio state university Columbus Ohio (2015-2017)
- Post doctorate research associate at Cleveland clinic Lerner Research Institute Cleveland Ohio United states (2015)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate at UTSW (University of Texas South Western) Medical Center in Dallas Texas USA (2009-2012)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate at Penn state Herhey Medical center, Hershey Pennsylvania USA (2009)
1. American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Avon foundation Scholar in training Awardee at AACR 100th Annual Meeting, Denver ,Colorado 2009.
2. American association for cancer research (AACR) Scholar in training Awardee at AACR Translational Cancer Medicine 2008, Monterey CA, July 2008.
3. American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Avon foundation Scholar in training Awardee at AACR special conference Advances in cancer research from laboratory to clinic Dead Sea, Jordan, March 2008.
4. Awarded CSIR NET SRF fellowship from Council of scientific and industrial research (CSIR) (2006-2009).
5. Awarded CSIR NET JRF fellowship from Council of scientific and industrial research (CSIR) (2004-2006).
6. Awarded GATE fellowship from Govt of India (2003).
- MOF phosphorylation by ATM regulates 53BP1-mediated DSB repair pathway choice. Arun Gupta, Clayton R. Hunt, Muralidhar L. Hegde, Sharmistha Chakraborty, Durga Udayakumar, Nobuo Horikoshi, Mayank Singh, Deepti B. Ramnarain, Walter N. Hittelman, Sarita Namjoshi, Aroumougame Asaithamby, Tapas K. Hazra, Thomas Ludwig, Raj K. Pandita, Jessica K. Tyler, and Tej K. Pandita. Cell Reports (cell press). 2014 Jul 10;8(1):177-89. doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2014.05.044. Epub 2014 Jun 19.
- Lamin A/C Depletion Enhances DNA Damage-Induced Stalled Replication Fork Arrest. Mayank Singh, Clayton R. Hunt, Raj K. Pandita, Rakesh Kumar, Chin-Rang Yang, Nobuo Horikoshi, Robert Bachoo, Sara Sarag, Michael D. Story, Jerry W. Shay, Simon N. Powell, Arun Gupta, Jessie Jeffery, Shruti Pandita, Benjamin P. C. Chen, Dorothee Deckbar, Markus Löbrich, Qin Yang, Kum Kum Khanna, Howard J. Worman, Tej K. Pandita. Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2013 Mar;33(6):1210-22. doi: 10.1128/MCB.01676-12. Epub 2013 Jan 14.
- Human exonuclease 5 is a novel sliding exonuclease required for genome stability. Sparks JL, Kumar R, Mayank Singh, Wold MS, Pandita TK,Burgers PM. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2012 Dec 14;287(51):42773-83.
- Chromatin modifications and the DNA damage response to ionizing radiation. Kumar R, Horikoshi N, Mayank Singh, Gupta A, Misra HS, Albuquerque K, Hunt CR, Pandita TK. Frontiers in Oncology. 2012;2:214.
5. Mayank Singh,Neeta Singh.Curcumincounteractstheproliferativeeffectof estradiolinhumancervicalcarcinomacell lines. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2011 Jan;347(1-2):1-11.
- Mayank Singh, Neeta Singh. Molecular mechanism of curcumin induced cytotoxicityin cervical carcinoma cell lines. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry,2009 May;325(1-2):107-19
- Mayank Singh, Neeta Singh. Induction of apoptosis byhydrogen peroxide in HPV 16 positive human cervical cancer cells: involvement of mitochondrial pathway. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 310: 57-65, 2008.
- Mayank Singh, Himani Sharma, Neeta Singh. Hydrogen peroxide induces apoptosis in HeLa cells through mitochondrial pathway. Mitochondrion,7: 367-373, 2007.
2. USP37 promote oncogenesis by stabilizing protein involved in DNA damage repair pathway and provides a novel way to modulate Chk1 activity.
- MOF cooperates with DNA polymerase eta to repair intrastrand break induced by crosslinking agents. Mayank Singh, Arun Gupta, Komal Komal and Tej K. Pandita. Cancer Research October 1, 2014 74; 5139.
- Cancer Res; AACR; 2009. Abstract nr 2380
- Curcumin/cisplatin based radiotherapy: The new and effective method to treat cervical cancer. Mayank singh and Neeta Singh. Clinical Cancer Research August 1, 2008 14; A9
- Textbook for Biochemistry and Biophysics for Nurses, Jaypee Publication, 2014.
Google Scholar- https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=5odRRS4AAAAJ&hl=enResearch Gate- https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mayank_Singh32/publications