1. Evaluation of vapor resection of prostate in management of prostate larger than 40gms
2. The management of cyluria by retroperitoneoscopic technique.
3. Upper Pole Access for Complex Lower Pole Renal Calculi:
4. Evaluation of percutaneous cystolithotripsy (PCCL) and TURP as an alternative to transurethral cystolithotripsy (TUCL) and TURP for patients with large vesical calculi and large prostates.
1. One stage urethral reconstruction using buccal mucosa free grafts.
2. Laparoscopic pyelolymphatic disconnection in the management of chyluria.
3. Long-term evaluation of results of extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) for renal & ureteric calculi.
4. Renal cell carcinoma – Evaluation of laparoscopic radical nephrectomy, nephron sparing surgery & long term follow up.
5. Long-term results of laparoscopic pyeloplasty and holmium laser endopyelotomy in primary pelviureteric junction (PUJ) obstruction.
6. Evaluation of etiological factors in azoospermia & microsurgical ligation of varicoceles.
7. Evaluation of clinical profile of urological problems in elderly.
8. Urodynamic evaluation of patients with prostatism, unstable bladder and neurogenic bladder.
9. Evaluation of cost reductive laparoscopic urologic surgery.
10. Evaluation of laparoscopy in the management of carcinoma bladder.
11. Evaluation of percutaneous nephrolithotomy in staghorn, multiple and complex renal calculi
12. Effect of stone and pelvicalyceal system configuration on the morbidity and relook rates with PCNL and its impact on training
13. Antibiotic prophylaxis for transrectal needle biopsy of the prostate is an anaerobicide necessary?
14. Daycase PCNL: Is it feasible in our settings?
15. Development and Validation of a Stratification System to grade the degree of difficulty of PCNL
16. Evaluation of PCNL in the face of purulence on puncture.
17. Evaluation of TRUS and TRUS guided biopsy for early diagnosis of carcinoma prostate.
18. Evaluation of holmium laser core through urethrotomy in the management of obliterative strictures of the urethra
19. Evaluation of holmium laser prostatectomy for BPH.
20. Genetic abnormalities in male infertility (Anatomy).
21. Evaluation of magnetic resonance spectroscopy in prostatic carcinoma (MRI).
22. Immunostaining and computer assisted image analysis of androgen receptors in predicting response to hormonal therapy in carcinoma prostate (Pathology
23. Stone analysis using wet chemistry and x-ray diffraction studies (Biophysics).
24. Role of ESWL in pancreatic stones (Gastroenterology).
25. Prospective randomized study of radical cystectomy versus concurrent chemo-radio-therapy in muscle invasive cancer of urinary bladder (Radiotherapy).
26. Evaluation of non contrast CT scan in acute renal colic (Radiodiagnosis)
27. Evaluation of stone fragility by NCCT scan (Radiodiagnosis)