- Evaluation of oxidative stress as a cause for idiopathic male infertility and the role of ‘Addyzoa’ in its treatment’ Randomised, double blind placebo controlled trial: Extramurally funded. PI: Dr Rajeev Kumar
- “A post Marketing Surveillance study of Intra-Vesical BCG Vaccine (Serum Institute of India Ltd- ONCO-BCG) in Ca-in-situ and in intermediate and high risk Ta, Ta1 Transitional cell carcinoma of Urinary Bladder”.
- Urethroplasty for anterior and posterior urethral strictures, different techniques.
- Core through urethrotomy for traumatic obliterative urethral stricture.
- Evaluation of Robotic Radical Prostatectomy.
- Evaluation of Robotic Pyeloplasty, Ureteroneocystostomy and Repair of Urinary Fistula.
- Evaluation of Robotic Radical Cystectomy.
- Discordant clinical and FNAC findings in suspected obstructed azoospermia: surgical and pathological correlation.
- Causes of negative surgical explorations in men with obstructive azoospermia.
- Role of PET CT in carcinoma bladder with Department of Nuclear Medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Cholesterol homeostasis and expression of cell cycle proteins (Cyclin E & CDK2) in normal prostate, benign prostatic hyperplasia & carcinoma prostate cases: a pilot study with Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Mitochondrial genes and Y chromosome deletions in male infertility. Department of Anatomy, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- 3-dimensional Chemical shift imaging and Diffusion weighted imaging using Proton MRS in the diagnosis of carcinoma prostate: Department of NMR, AIIMS
1. Molecular analysis of gene markers in urine cytology and tissue histology specimens of Indian patients with superficial and muscle
invasive transitional cell carcinoma of urinary bladder. PI Dr Amlesh Seth. Funded by ICMR
2. Simplified two-layer vasoepididymostomy for vasectomy reversal: evaluation of a new technique.
Superior calyceal access in pediatric PCNL: safety and efficacy.