Publications year wise
- Gupta A., Kumar Surendra, Kumar Shailendra, Mishra M.C. and Kumar Sandeep. Surgical Residency Programme: Training, teaching and evaluation in general surgery – A peer opinion poll in five medical colleges in Northern India. Ind J Surg. December 2006, Volume 68, Number 6, Pages 310 – 315.
- Misra MC, Bansal VK, Kulkarni MP, Pawar DK. Comparison of Laparoscopic and Open repair of incisional and primary ventral hernia: results of a prospective randomized study. Surg Endosc (2006) 20: 1839–1845.
- Misra MC, Guleria S. Management of cancer gallbladder found as a surprise on a resected gallbladder specimen. J Surg Oncol. 2006 Jun 15; 93(8): 690-8.
4. Aggarwal S, Guleria S, Misra MC, Goswami R, Seth A, Kumar S.Transperitoneal,
Transmesocolic Approach for Laparoscopic Excision of an Extra-adrenal
Pheochromocytoma. J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A. 2006 Jun; 16(3): 261-3.
5. Guleria S, Kamboj M, Singh P et al. Tacrolimus (Pan Graf) as de novo therapy in renal
transplant recipients in India. Transplant Proc. 2006 Sep;38(7):2029-31.
6. Varma M, Guleria S, Gupta S et al. Significance of protocol biopsies in living related renal
transplant recipients. Transplant Proc. 2006 Sep;38(7):2016-7.
7. Aggarwal S, Kini S, Herron D. Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy for morbid obesity: a
review. Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2007;3(2):189-94
8. Kumar S, Malhotra N, Chumber S, Aruna JJ, Roy KK, Sharma JB.
Control of Presacral venous bleeding using thumbtacks. Arch Gynecol Obstet.2007 Mar 9;
(Epub ahead of print)
9. Gamangatti S, Vashisht S, Kapoor A, Chumber S, Bal S. Comparison of graded compression
ultrasonography and unenhanced spiral computed tomography in the diagnosis of acute
appendicitis. Singapore Med J.2007 Jan;48(1):80-7
10. Nidhi Gogia, Raju Sharma, Gamangatti S, Seenu V, Madhusudhan KS, Rajinder Parshad. Hepatic Hydatid Cysts with Billiary and Peritoneal Rupture and Transdiaphragmatic Migration. Tropical Gastroenterology. 2006;27:93-96.
11.Sarangadhara Appala Raju Bagadi, Chandra Prakash Prasad, Anurag Srivastava, Rajinder Parshad, Siddarth Datta Gupta, Ranju Ralhan. Frequent loss of Dab2 protein and infrequent promoter hypermethylation in breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. September 2006.
12.Bassi KK, Seenu V, Ballehaninna UK, Parshad R, Chumber S, Dhar A, Gupta SD, Kumar R, Srivastava A. Second echelon node predicts metastatic involvement of additional axillary nodes following sentinel node biopsy in early breast cancer. Indian J Cancer. 2006;43 (3):103-9.
13.Kumar M, Jagannathan NR, Seenu V, Dwivedi SN, Julak PK, Rath GK. Monitoring of therapeutic response of locally advanced breast cancer patients: Sequential in vivo proton MR spectroscopy study. J Magn rReson Imaging. 2006; 24: 325-37.
14.Tahir M, Ahmed FU, Seenu V. Giant inguinoscrotal hernia: Case report and management principles. Int J Surg. 2006; 20; 1-3.
15. Dhar A and Srivastava A. Role of Centchroman in regression of mastalgia and fibroadenoma. W J Surg. Online version March 2007
1. Guleria S, Kamboj M, Singh P. et al. Generic Tacrolimus in a live related renal transplantation : a preliminary report
Am J Transplant 2006, 6(Suppl2) and Transplantation 2006, 82 (issue 1)(Suppl 3):
2. Gurpreet Singh, Pratik Kumar, Sanjay Thulkar, Rajinder Parshad. An overview of computer aided image segmentation
analysis for breast tumors in mammogram. Journal of medical physics Vol.31, 2006.
3. Parshad R, Hazrah P, Saraya A, Garg P, Makharia G. Laparoscopic cardiomyotomy without fundoplication four years
experience from a tertiary care center in India (Abstract) Scientific Session of the Society of American
Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES), 2006; 20, Supplement 1 S292-S407
4.Taranikanti V, Seenu V, Roy TS, Kumar R. Impact of medroxy progesterone on expression of cell cycle regulatory
genes with metastatic ability in breast cancer. FASEB. 549.8 2007 A385
5.Seenu V, Malankar D, Thulkar S, Sharma S, Rath GK, Julka PK, Dtttagupta S, Bal CS. Evaluation of efficacy of radiofrequency ablation in early breast cancer. FASEB 549.9 2007 A385.
6.Taranikanti V, Seenu V, Dattagupta, Kumar R. Role of cell cycle regulatory molecules in patients of breast cancer on hormonal therapy. AACR Abstract online #5217.
7. Danishad K. A, Seenu V, Jagannathan N. R.Predicting the Response of Neo-Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Locally
Advanced Breast Cancer Patients by Diffusion Weighted Imaging. Proc. Intl. Soc. Magn. Reson. Med. 14, 300,
8. Danishad K. A, Seenu V, Roell S, Vorbuchner M, Jagannathan NR. Sequential MRSI and DWI Study for Early
Assessment of Response of Breast Cancer to Neo-Adjuvant Chemotherapy: A Pilot Study. Proc. Intl. Soc. Magn.
Reson. Med. 14, 1784, 2006.
9.Jagannathan N. R,Sharma U, Kumar MNP, Seenu V. Evaluation of in-vitro NMR Spectroscopy in Detecting Metastasis
in Axillary Nodes in Breast Cancer in a clinical Setting. Proc. Intl. Soc. Magn. Reson. Med. 14, 1997, 2006.
Chapter in Books
1. Chapter entitled “ Prosthetic Materials and Fixation Devices in Surgery” in Laparoscopic surgery Instruments and Equipments” Pg 93 - 103 . Editors R Agarwala, S K Bandhyopadhyay and Om Tantia published by ILS Multispeciality Clinic
2.Srivastava Aand Dhar A.”Benign Breast Disease – A Neglected entity”: Recent Advances no 10. Editor: Dr. R. L.Gupta, Japee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. New Delhi April 2006; page 175-201