2. Disability associated with mental disorders: Their nature and evaluation (Multicentric Study,3 Centres), Funded
4. A Phase I Clinical Drug Trial on OCD-Funded by Pfizer
5. Translation and validation of brief patient health questionnaire. (Funded by Pfizer ).
1. Translation of asthma control questionnaire for MAPI France.
5. A prospective study in Indian women : How pregnancy and epilepsy interact to produce psychosocial and mental
6. Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Sublingual
7. A Double-Blind, 9-Week Extension Study Evaluating the Safety and Maintenance of Effect of Asenapine vs.
8. A Double-Blind, 40-Week Continuation Study Evaluating the Safety of Asenapine and Olanzapine in the Treatment of
9.“A Multi-Center, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Flexible Dose Titration, Add-On Study
10. Development of pharmacogenomics SNP database for critical candidate genes involved in drug response in schizophrenia – Multicentric study, funded by DBT, Principal investigator at AIIMS Centre, 2008-2010.
11. Institute funded project on genetic study, titled :
“Adjustment of advance “To observe for association between a catchol-O-methyl- transferees’ polymorphism G158A
12. ICMR funded project for 18 months, titled:
“Effects of the breathing technique (SKY) with standard treatment on depressive disorder patients in comparison to
1. Institute funded project in C. N Center, A.I.I.M.S on PNES being conducted by the Department of Neurology AIIMS. Principal
2. ICMR funded project: Improvement of quality of life, depression and glycemic control in diabetes mellitus with rhythmic
- एम्स के बारे में
- विभाग और केन्द्र
- डिजिटल एम्स
- रेसिडेंट कॉर्नर
- शैक्षिक खंड
- Mission Delhi