1. Chadda RK (2007) Psychosocial aspects of poisoning. In: Pocket Book of Poisoning (Eds: A Grover, NP Singh & R
Guleria). Pushpanjali Medical Publications: New Delhi, pp 28-31.
2. Chadda RK, Sood M (2007) Psychiatric emergencies. In Manual of Medical Emergencies 3rd Editiion (Eds: A Grover, V
Aggarwal, P Gera, R Gupta) Pushpanjali Medical Publications: New Delhi, pp 914 – 931.
3. Kumar N, Chadda RK (2007) Acute opiate poisoning. In Manual of Medical Emergencies 3rd Edition (Eds: A Grover, V
Aggarwal, P Gera, R Gupta) Pushpanjali Medical Publications: New Delhi, pp101 – 105.
4. Chadda RK, Kumar A (2008) How to help caregivers of patients with HIV/AIDS? In ‘ A Textbook of HIV Infection and
AIDS in Adolescents.’ (Eds. MS Bhatia, V Grover, R Gupta). New Age International Publishers: New Delhi.
5. Chadda RK, Garg R (2008) An international view of hospitalization laws for psychiatric patients, In: Culture, Personality
and Mental Illness- A perspective of Traditional Societies. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers: New Delhi.
6. Chadda RK (2009) Psychiatric conditions. In Standard Treatment Guidelines, 3rd Edition (Eds. S. Sharma, G.R. Sethi &
U Gupta) Delhi Society for Promotion of Rational Use of Drugs, WHO - India Programme on Essential Drugs: New Delhi
7. Nand Kumar, Chadda.R K (2007) Acute opiate poisoning. In Ashok Grover et al, ed; Manual of Emergency Medicine,
3rd ed, Pushpanjali Medical Publication Delhi.101-105
8. Nand Kumar, Pramit Jain (2008). Buspirone induced Hypomania: Published in British Journal of Psychiatry:
10. R K Chadda, Nand Kumar (2009), ICD-11: ICD-11: DRAFT PROPOSAL FOR CHANGES IN THE ‘NEUROTIC, STRESS
RELATED AND SOMATOFORM DISORDERS’ SECTION.(Submitted to Indian Psychiatric Society). New Delhi: Department
of Psychiatry AIIMS 2008: 60-70.
11. Chadda R.K., Sood M., Kumar N. (2009) Sensitizing primary-care physicians to common mental disorders using a
problem-based learning approach. International Psychiatry. 6: 25.