1. Goyal M, Goel A, Singh R, Chowdhury N, Verma N, Tiwari S, Deepak KK. Circadian rhythm of airways caliber and its autonomic modulation.
Chronobiol Int. 2020; 1-11.
2. Garg P, Yadav K, Jaryal AK, Kachhawa G, Kriplani A, Deepak KK. Sequential analysis of heart rate variability, blood pressure variability and baroreflex sensitivity in healthy pregnancy. Clin Auton Res. 2020. doi: 10.1007/s10286-020-00667-4.
3. Parihar AS, Tembhre MK, Sharma VK, Gupta S, Chattopadhyay P, Deepak KK. Effect of narrowband ultraviolet B treatment on microRNA expression in active non-segmental generalized vitiligo. Br J Dermatol. 2020. doi: 10.1111/bjd.18890.
4. Chauhan V, Galwankar S, Deepak KK, Mohan A, Guleria R, Bhoi S, et al. The 2019 WACEM and Academic College of Emergency Experts India position paper on developing the academic department of space medicine in India - The time has come! J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2019; 12:229-31.
5. Sharma R, Deepak KK, Gaur P, Joshi D. An optimal interval type-2 fuzzy logic control based closed-loop drug administration to regulate the mean arterial blood pressure. Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2020; 185:105167.
6. Garg P, Jaryal AK, Kachhawa G, Kriplani A, Deepak KK. Sequential profile of endothelial functions and arterial stiffness in preeclampsia during the course of pregnancy. Pregnancy Hypertens. 2019; 18:88-95.
7. Tamuli D, Kaur M, Boligarla A, Jaryal AK, Srivastava AK, Deepak KK. Depressed baroreflex sensitivity from spontaneous oscillations of heart rate and blood pressure in SCA1 and SCA2. Acta Neurol Scand. 2019; 140:350-8.
8. Gupta S, Mukherjee A, Lodha R, Kabra M, Deepak KK, Khadgawat R, et al. Effects of exercise intervention program on bone mineral accretion in children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis: A randomized controlled trial. Indian J Pediatr. 2019; 86:987-94.
9. Srivastava P, Badhwar S, Chandran DS, Jaryal AK, Jyotsna VP, Deepak KK. Imbalance between Angiotensin II - Angiotensin (1-7) system is associated with vascular endothelial dysfunction and inflammation in type 2 diabetes with newly diagnosed hypertension. Diabetes Metab Syndr. 2019;
10. Christa E, Srivastava P, Chandran DS, Jaryal AK, Yadav RK, Roy A, et al. Effect of yoga-based cardiac rehabilitation on heart rate variability: Randomized controlled trial in patients post-MI. Int J Yoga Therap. 2019; 29:43-50.
11. Mary MCH, Singh D, Deepak KK. Assessment of interaction between cardio-respiratory signals using directed coherence on healthy subjects during postural change. IRBM 2019; 40:167-73.
12. Singh N, Saini M, Kumar N, Deepak KK, Anand S, Srivastava MV, et al. Time-frequency analysis of motor-evoked potential in patients with stroke vs healthy subjects: a transcranial magnetic stimulation study. SN Compr Clin Med. 2019; 1:764-80.
13. Mary, MCH, Singh D, Deepak KK. Detecting changes in cardiovascular interaction during postural stress using directed coherence. SIViP 2019;
14. Kumar M, Singh D, Deepak KK. Identifying heart-brain interactions during internally and externally operative attention using conditional entropy.
Biomed Signal Process Control. 2020; 57:101826.
15. Deepak KK. Space Physiology: A promising field of research for physiologists. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2019; 63:189-91.
16. Deepak KK. Newer physiology is growing. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2019; 64:1.
17. Ghosh D, Anupa G, Bhat MA, Bharti J, Mridha AR, Sharma JB, et al. How benign is endometriosis: Multi-scale interrogation of documented evidence.
Cur Opin Gyn Obstet. 2019; 2:318-45.
18. Anupa G, Sharma JB, Roy KK, Sengupta J, Ghosh D. An assessment of the multifactorial profile of steroid- metabolizing enzymes and steroid receptors in the eutopic endometrium during moderate to severe ovarian endometriosis. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 2019; 17:111.
19. Zacharia, AA, Ahuja N, Kaur S, Mehta N, Sharma R. Does valence influence perceptual bias towards incongruence during binocular rivalry? Cogn
Process. 2020; 21:239-51.
20. Muthukrishnan SP, Soni S, Sharma R. Brain networks communicate through theta oscillations to encode high load in a visuospatial working memory task: An EEG connectivity study. Brain Topogr. 2020; 33:75-85.
21. Srivastava A, Sharma R, Goyal V, Chaudhary S, Sood SK, Kumaran S. Saccadic eye movements in young-onset Parkinson’s disease - A BOLD fMRI
study. Neuroophthalmology. 2019; 44:89-99.
22. Soni S, Muthukrishnan SP, Samanchi R, Sood M, Kaur S, Sharma R. Pre-trial and pre-response EEG microstates in schizophrenia: An endophenotypic marker. Behav Brain Res. 2019; 371:111964.
23. Pegwal N, Pal A, Sharma R. Deactivation of default-mode network and early suppression of decision making areas during retrieval period by high arousing emotions improves performance in verbal working memory task. Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci. 2019; 19:231-38.
24. Chacko SG, Tayade P, Kaur S, Sharma R. Creation of a high resolution EEG based Brain Computer Interface for classifying motor imagery of daily life activities. 7th International Winter Conference on Brain-Computer Interface (BCI), Gangwon, Korea (South) 2019; 1-5. doi: 10.1109/IWW- BCI.2019.8737258.
25. Pal A, Pegwal N, Bihari M, Sharma R. Is dementia in Parkinson' disease related to chronic stress, anxiety and depression? Ann Indian Acad Neurol.
26. Muthukrishnan SP, Chandran DS, Afreen N, Bir M, Dastidar SG, Jayappa H, et al. Planning, implementation, and evaluation of multicomponent, case-
based learning for first-year Indian medical undergraduates. Adv Physiol Educ. 2019; 43:504–11.
27. Muthukrishnan SP, Mehta N. Microteaching enhances teaching skills of resident doctors in India: A pilot study. Natl Med J India. 2019; 32:29–31.
28. Muthukrishnan SP, Patel SK, Dubey M, Patil A, Deepak KK. An innovative method to demonstrate nerve – muscle physiology experiments using
finger muscle twitch recording in a human subject. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2019; 63:86–93.
29. Chaudhary S, Kumaran SS, Kaloiya GS, Goyal V, Sagar R, Kalaivani M, et al. Domain specific cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s patients with mild
cognitive impairment. J Clin Neurosci. 2020; 75:99-105.
30. Chakraborty A, Arvind A, Srivastav S, Bade G, Kaur S, Jain S. Demonstration of nerve muscle preparation in rats: for nerve-muscle physiology teaching. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2019; 63: 66-72.
31. Das A, Chakraborty A, Srivastava S, Kaur S, Jain S, Bade G. Study of neuromuscular transmission under (i) phenomenon of fatigue, (ii) site of fatigue, (iii) neuromuscular blocking in an in-situ rat nerve muscle preparation: a novel approach to nerve muscle physiology experiment teaching. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2019; 63(1):79-85.
32. Andrabi M, Andrabi MM, Kunjunni R, Sriwastva MK, Bose S, Sagar R, et al. Lithium acts to modulate abnormalities at behavioral, cellular and
molecular levels in sleep deprivation‐ induced mania‐like behavior. Bipolar Disord. 2019; 00:1–15.
33. Suri M, Kumar S, Jain S, Mathur R. Effect of palatable food ingesta on feeding behavior and blood glucose level in rats. Acta Biomedica Scintia 2020;
34. Kumaran SS, Kumari S, Goyal V, Bose S, Jain S, Dwivedi SN, et al. Metabolomic analysis of serum using proton NMR in 6-OHDA experimental PD
model and patients with PD. Neurochem Int. 2020; 134:104670.
35. Jaiswal U, Yadav RK, Bhat MA, Kriplani A, Roy KK, Netam RK. Cytokine and growth factor profile in endometriosis: a multiplex analysis of peritoneal fluid to assess diagnostic utility. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2020; 1-5.
36. Magan D, Yadav RK. Physiological persona differences based on stress and inflammation between meditators and healthy controls. J Complement
Integr Med. 2019. doi: 10.1515/jcim-2019-0106.
37. Yadav R, Yadav RK, Pandey RM, Upadhyay AD. Predictors of health-related quality of life in indians with metabolic syndrome undergoing randomized controlled trial of yoga-based lifestyle intervention vs dietary Intervention. Behav Med. 2019; 1-10. doi: 10.1080/08964289.2019.1683711.
38. Magan D, Yadav RK, Bal CS, Mathur R, Pandey RM. Brain plasticity and neurophysiological correlates of meditation in long-term meditators: A
18fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography study based on an innovative methodology. J Altern Complement Med. 2019; 25:1172.
39. Yadav R, Yadav RK, Khadgawat R, Pandey RM, Upadhyay AD, Mehta N. randomized controlled trial of a 12-week yoga-based (including diet) lifestyle vs. dietary intervention on cardio-metabolic risk factors and continuous risk score in Indian adults with metabolic syndrome. Behav Med.2020; 46:9-20.
40. Yadav R, Yadav RK, Khadgawat R, Pandey RM. Comparative efficacy of a 12 week yoga-based lifestyle intervention and dietary intervention on adipokines, inflammation, and oxidative stress in adults with metabolic syndrome: a randomized controlled trial. Transl Behav Med. 2019; 9:594-604.
41. Daba S, Joshi P, Agarwal R, Yadav RK, Kachhawa G. Impact of audio assisted relaxation technique on stress, anxiety and milk output among postpartum mothers of hospitalized neonates: A randomized controlled trial. J Neonatal Nurs. 2019; 25:200-4.
42. Baitha U, Ranjan P, Sarkar S, Arora C, Kumari A, Dwivedi SN, et al. Development of self-assessment tool of residents doctors’ communication skills
of in India. J Educ Eval Health Prof. 2019; 16:17.
43. Tanwar S, Mattoo B, Kumar U, Bhatia R. Can aberrant spinal nociception be a marker of chronicity of pain in fibromyalgia syndrome? J Clin
Neurosci. 2019; 65:17-22.
44.Mattoo B, Tanwar S, Bhatia R, Tripathi M, Bhatia R. Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in chronic tension type headache: A pilot study.
Indian J Med Res. 2019; 150:73-80.
45. Sinha A, Bhatia R. Physiological basis and mechanism of headache: Mini review. J Med Sci Clin Res. 2019; 7:408-13.
46. Arya S, Nanda S, Duggal R, Bhatia R. Orthodontic pain induced sensitization of trigemino nociceptive system. Biosci Biotechnol Res Commun.2019;
47. Tiwari V, Nanda S, Arya S, Kumar U, Bhatia R. Effect of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in male fibromyalgia patients: a brief report. Indian J Rheumatology 2019. doi: 10.4103/injr.injr_163_19
48. Joseph J, Chandran DS, Kiran RV, Abhidev VV, Sivaprakasam M. Image-free technique for flow mediated dilation using ARTSENS® Pen. Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2019; 2019:5051-4.
49. Akhtar N, Mallick HN. Recommendations for a national sleep policy in India. Natl Med J India 2019; 32:59-60.
50. Chitturi V, Roy A, Singh A, Deepak KK. Practical to demonstrate electromyographic changes associated with phenomena of fatigue due to isometric exercise. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol. 2019; 63:94–98.
51. Shubham S, Dhochak N, Singh A, Patel SK, Chakrabarty B, Sankar J, et al. Polyneuropathy in critically ill mechanically ventilated children: Experience from a tertiary care hospital in north India. Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2019; 20:826-831.