The Department of Hospital Administration organised the following Conferences/ CMEs/Workshops/Training Programme:
* “South Asian Conference & CME on Synergy in Healthcare” in November, 2008 based on the theme “Planning and Designing of Healthcare Facilities with focus on Safe Hospitals and Patient Safety” in collaboration with WHO and in association with The Indian Institute of Architects (NC) and The School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi.
* CME on “Laws Applicable to Hospitals” at AIIMS, New Delhi on March, 2009 in collaboration with Christian Medical Association of India, New Delhi.
* Training Programme on “Hospital Administration” for Medical Superintendents & GDMOs, of Coal India Ltd. held in January-February, 2009 at Indian Institute of Coal Management, Ranchi
* “Healthcare Executive Management Development Programmes” for senior Healthcare Executive Professionals” in collaboration with World Health Organisation at Goa in April & September, 2008.
* Workshop on “Standaridization of Syllabus for PG Course in Hospital Administration” at AIIMS in October, 2008 in collaboration with Medical Council of India and World Health Organisation.
* CME on “Legal and Ethical Issues in Medical Practice” at AIIMS in April, 2008.
The Department of Hospital Administration has been involved in conducting various public lectures relevant in our health set up. The following public lectures were organised :
* “Value Based Project Management” at AIIMS in April, 2008.
* “Mass Casualty Incident & Triage” at AIIMS in August, 2008.
* “Role of National Human Rights Commission in relation to hospitals - Ethics
in Healthcare and Research” at AIIMS in January, 2009.
* “Drivers of Childhood Obesity – Indian Context” at AIIMS in January, 2009.
* “Medical Tourism – Scope in India” at AIIMS in February, 2009.
* “Role of Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation” in improving the sub-urban Railway System in Mumbai and improvement in the health of the traveling public – A case study at AIIMS in March, 2009.
* “Merging Accreditation, Quality Improvement and Safety: A strategy for Hospital Excellence” at AIIMS in September, 2008.
* “Earthquake Risk Mitigation for Hospitals” at AIIMS in February, 2008.
* The Department organised Postermaking, Collage and Caricature Competition in the Annual festival of AIIMS, PULSE in Sept., 2008 as a prelude to SASHCON-2008 on the theme “Planning and Designing of Healthcare Facilities with focus on “Safe Hospitals and Patient Safety”.