AWARDS AND HONOURS
Dr. Shakti Kumar Gupta :
* Appointed as an Inspector to carry out the physical and other teaching facilities available at Narayana Medical College, Nellore for starting of MD (Hospital Administration) course under NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijaywada in February, 2009.
* Member of the Institutional Advisory Authority (IAA) of B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS) in January, 2009.
* Member of the expert team from AIIMS for setting up Medical College in Thimpu, Bhutan by Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India in December, 2008.
* Expert in Academic Programmes and Course Curriculum on Health Care Engineering at DCR University of Science and Technology, Haryana in December, 2008
* Consultant by WHO for Development of Training Module on Hospital Management Training, Kathmandu, Nepal from 16th to 24th November, 2008
* Appointed as a Honorary Consultant for Hospital Projects/Equipment Planning and Procurement for Govt. Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Jammu by Health and Medical Education Department, Chief Secretariat, Srinagar, Govt. of J & K in October, 2008
* Member of the Expert Committee Meeting for preparation of the modules on Patient Safety and Infection Control (PSIC) by Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi in October, 2008
* Member of the Expert Group for developing a model Hospital Disaster Management Plan Template for Delhi region by National Institute of Disaster Management, IP Estate, New Delhi in September, 2008.
* External Examiner for MD (Medical Administration) Part-II Examination at Post Graduate Institute of Medicine, University of Colombo, Srilanka in May, 2008.
* Resource Person for the Multi Hazard HOPE Course Development – Course Finalisation workshop in April, 2008 at National Society for Earthquake Technology- Kathmandu, Nepal.
* Nominated as a Member of the Academic Council of Jammu University for the triennial period (2006 – 2009) vide Notification no. 08/January/Gen/03 by University of Jammu
* Appointed as a Honorary Resource Guest faculty for the training on Professional Development Course for the district level senior medical officer of Punjab by State Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Punjab
Dr. D.K. Sharmaserved as Chairman/Member of various intra- as well as extra mural policy making and decision making committees of AIIMS as well as other organizations including Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Central Pollution Control Board, Govt. of NCT of Delhi etc. Invited as Chief Guest/ Guest of honour/ Guest faculty etc. in various National and International symposia, workshops and conferences. Nominated as Chairman/Principal Member of various Committees of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), India on hospital planning, medical equipments, surgical instruments, disposables and dressings
Dr. Sidhartha Satpathy
- Editor of Journal of Academy of Hospital Administration (JAHA)
- Member of Technical Committee, National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare providers (NABH), under aegis of Quality Council of India (QCI). Conducted pre and final assessment of various applicant hospitals for NABH accreditation ; and finalized the NABH guide book (2nd edition).
- Member of Bureau of Indian Standards (MHR-14) involved in preparation/review of Indian Standards on Health Care Facilities. Completed review and re-drafting of Standards on "Matrix of Services for Hospitals".
- Expert member of National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB) under aegis of QCI.
- Expert member of National Accreditation Board for Personnel & Training (NRBPT) under aegis of QCI. Conducted office assessment of several organizations to determine compliance with prescribed standards.
- External examiner for M.D. (Medical Administration) at Post Graduate Institute of Medicine (PGIM), University of Colombo, from 12th to 17th May, 2008 and 15th to 20th February, 2009.
- Member of Technical Committee for evaluation of Master Plan/Block Plans of six AIIMS like Institutions under PMSSY at Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- External Examiner for Post graduate Certificate Course in Hospital Management for 13th Batch at National Institute of Health & Family Welfare from 31st July to 4th August, 2008.
- Member of Technical Committee to examine Detailed Project Report (DPR) for construction of medical college and hospital complex at 6 AIIMS like institutions under PMSSY, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Member of "Task Force on Public Private Partnership in Health Care" constituted by Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- Member of Sectional Committee on Bio-medical Waste Management (MHD-22) at Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
Dr. I.B. Singh:
* Selected as Appraiser by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi for the subject Health Administration including Hospital Administration at the Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi vide letter no. NBE/Appraisal-Jan to June 2008/2008/3518-4818, dt. June, 2008.
* Elected as a Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) vide letter no. 30(4)/208/NAMS/8919 dt. 19th August, 2008.
- Elected Fellow of the International Medical Sciences Academy in recognition of his outstanding contribution for the advancement of medical sciences on 11th September, 2008.
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Arya
* Visit to Gorakhpur as a part of Central Team of Senior Specialists constituted by O/o D.G.H.S., Ministry of Health & Family Welfare from 13th to 16th May, 2008.
* Participated as an expert in the technical evaluation of Medical Equipments for cardiology, internal medicine, general medicine, trauma and emergency deptt. under PMSSY scheme of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare on 17th July, 2008 at Noida in Hindustan Latex Limited, Procurement & Consultancy Division.
* Invited as an external expert in the Technical Evaluation for purchase of equipment on 10th September, 2008 at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
* Visited Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai as a part of delegation nominated by Director, AIIMS to study the working at Tata Memorial Hospital in October,2008.
* Invited for evaluation of theory answer sheets in the specialty of Health Administration & Hospital Administration at National Board of Examinations, Dwarka Office, New Delhi from 29th January, 2009.
* Nominated as Inspector of National Board of Examination for Accreditation of Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh for DNB in Health & Hospital Administration held from 12th to 14th February, 2009
Dr. Aarti Vij :
* Conferred with Young Women Achievers Award by FICCI on 23rd April 2008 at Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi for the contribution in medical profession by Mrs. Renuka Chowdhury, Hon'ble Minister for Women and Child Development.
* Letter of Appreciation received from Shri Man Mohan Singh, Hon'ble Prime Minister of India for effective co-ordination and efficient management of the Medical Care Services at C.N. Centre.
* Letter of appreciation from Prof. A. Sampath Kumar, Chief Cardio Thoracic Centre for providing the best medical care (administrative & Management) to VVIP Careat C.N. Centre.
* Selected as Member of National Human Rights Commission to visit of hospitals in Delhi for inspection.
* Chief Guest in the 19th Organ Donation Festival organized by Dadhichi Deh Dan Samiti on 8th June 2008.