- Banerjee J, Satapathy S, Upadhyay AD, Dwivedi SN, Chatterjee P, Kumar L, Rath GK, Dey AB. A short geriatric assessment tool for the older person with cancer in India-Development and psychometric validation. J Geriatr Oncol. 2018 Sep 14. pii: S1879-4068(18)30038-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jgo.2018.09.001. [Epub ahead of print]
- Venugopalan G, Dey S, Chakrawarty A, Chatterjee P, Sati HC, Dwivedi SN, Dey AB. Raised serum cystatin C can be a potential biomarker of frailty detected by cumulative deficit model. Aging Medicine. 2018;1-5.
- Chatterjee P, Kumar P, Kandel R, Madan R, Tyagi M, Kumar DA, Khan MA, Desai G, Chaudhary P, Gupta S, Grover K, Dey AB. Nordic walking training and nutritional supplementation in pre-frail older Indians: an open - labelled experimental pre -test and post-test pilot study to develop intervention model. BMC Geriatrics 2018; 18: 212.
- Pradhan R, Kumar R, Shekhar S, Rai N, Ambashtha A, Banerjee J, Pathak M, Dwivedi SN, Dey S, Dey AB. Longevity and healthy ageing genes FOXO3A and SIRT3: Serum protein marker and new road map to burst oxidative stress by Withania somnifera. Exp Gerontol. 2017 Sep;95:9-15.
- Banerjee J, Pradhan R, Gupta A, Kumar R, Sahu V, Upadhyay AD, Chaterjee P, Dwivedi S, Dey S, Dey AB. CDK4 in lung, and head and neck cancers in old age: evaluation as a biomarker. ClinTranslOncol. 2016 Nov 4. [Epub ahead of print]
- Gunasekaran V, Banerjee J, Dwivedi SN, Upadhyay AD, Chatterjee P, Dey AB. Normal gait speed, grip strength and thirty seconds chair stand test among older Indians.ArchGerontolGeriatr. 2016 Aug 16;67:171-178. doi: 10.1016/j.archger.2016.08.003. [Epub ahead of print]
- Venugopalan G, Navinath M, Pradeep B, Sobia N, ChandanJyoti D, Nitish N, Dey AB. Hypocalcemic Cardiomyopathy Due to Vitamin D Deficiency in a Very Old Man.J Am Geriatr Soc. 63(8):1708-9. 2015
- Singh H, Kandel R, Nisar S, Das CJ, Dey AB. An unexpected cause of orbital apex syndrome in an immune-competent elderly male.Oxf Med Case Reports.6:115-7. 2014
- Kumar R, Mohan N, Upadhyay AD, Singh AP, Sahu V, Dwivedi S, Dey AB, Dey S. Identification of serum sirtuins as novel noninvasive protein markers for frailty.Aging Cell. 13 (6) ):975-80. 2014
- Kumar P, Tiwari SC, Goel A, Sreenivas V, Kumar N, Tripathi RK, Gupta V, Dey AB. Novel occupational therapy interventions may improve quality of life in older adults with dementia. Int Arch Med. 7: 26-29. 2014.
- Das PC, Kandel R, Sikka K, Dey AB. Reversible Ototoxicity: A Rare Adverse Reaction of Liposomal Amphotericin-B Used for the Treatment of Antimony-Resistant Visceral Leishmaniasis in an Elderly Male. Clinical Medicine Insights: Case Reports. 63-66. 2014.
- Costa AP, Hirdes JP, Heckman GA, Dey AB, Jonsson PV, Lakhan P, Ljunggren G, Singler K, Sjostrand F, Swoboda W, Wellens NIH, Gray LC. Geriatric Syndromes Predict Post-Discharge Outcomes among Older Emergency Department Patients: Findings from the interRAI Multinational Emergency Department Study.AcadEmerg Med. 21:422-33.2014
- Kumar P, Tiwari SC, Sreenivas V, Kumar N, Tripathi RK, Dey AB. Profile of older adults in memory outpatient’s clinic setting and effectiveness of occupational therapy intervention in patients with mild to moderate dementia. Ind J Physiotherapy Occupational Therapy. 7:297-302. 2013
- Amar A, Jathar S, Chatterjee P, Das PC, Dey AB. A case of splenic vein thrombosis presenting as fever of unknown origin in older patient: A case report and literature review. European Geriatric Medicine. 2013 Jun 1;4(3):196-7.
- Khandelwal D, Goel A, Kumar U, Gulati V, Narang R, Dey AB. Frailty is associated with longer hospital stay and increased mortality in hospitalized older patients. J Nutr Health Aging. 2012;16:732-5. 2012.
- Das PC, Kumar P, Chatterjee P, Dey AB. Prevalence of geriatric syndromes in an outpatient clinic and their association with co morbidities in elderly population at a tertiary care hospital of India. Journal of Aging Research & Clinical Practice.8 (10)465-69. 2012
- Das PC, Kumar P, Chatterjee P, Dey AB. Novel occupational therapy Strategy for cognitive impairment in old age. Journal of Indian Academy of Geriatrics. 8:55-58. 2012
- Gray LC, Peel NM, Costa AP, Burkett E, Dey AB, Jonsson PV, Lakhan P, Ljunggren G, Sjostrand F, Swoboda W, Wellens NIH, Hirdes J. Profiles of Older Patients in the Emergency Department: Findings From the interRAI Multinational Emergency Department Study. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 62: 467-474. 2013
- Shekhar S, Yadav SK, Rai N, Kumar R, Yadav Y, Tripathi M, Dey AB, Dey S. 5-LOX in Alzheimer's Disease: Potential Serum Marker and In Vitro Evidences for Rescue of Neurotoxicity by Its Inhibitor YWCS.Mol Neurobiol. 2017 Apr 27. doi: 10.1007/s12035-017-0527-1.
- Singh AP, Bajaj T, Gupta D, Singh SB, Chakrawarty A, Goyal V, Dey AB, Dey S. Serum Mortalin Correlated with α-Synuclein as Serum Markers in Parkinson's Disease: A Pilot Study. Neuromolecular Med. 2018 Mar;20(1):83-89. doi: 10.1007/s12017-017-8475-5. Epub 2018 Jan 6.
- Dash S, Chaudhry R, Dhawan B, Dey AB, Kabra SK, Das BK. Clinical Spectrum and diagnostic yields of Mycoplasma penumoniae as a causative agent of community acquired pneumonia. J Lab Physicians 2018;10:44-9
- Bajpai S, Tripathi M, Pandey RM, Dey AB, Nehra A .Enhancing memory and activities of daily living in patients with early Alzheimer’s Disease using memory stimulation intervention: A randomized controlled trial. Int J Adv Med Health Res 2017;4:54-60
- Singh H, Chakrawarti A, Guruprasad P, Singh H, Gupta YK. Difference in occurrence of muscle-related adverse effects of statins among male and female geriatric patients: A cross-sectional observational study. Nigerian Postgraduate Medical Journal. 2016 Oct 1;23(4):202.
- Rai N, Kumar R, Desai GR, Venugopalan G, Shekhar S, Chatterjee P, Tripathi M, Upadhyay AD, Dwivedi S, Dey AB, Dey S. Relative Alterations in Blood-Based Levels of Sestrin in Alzheimer's Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment Patients.JAlzheimers Dis. 2016 Aug 24
- Shekhar S, Kumar R, Rai N, Kumar V, Singh K, Upadhyay AD, Tripathi M, Dwivedi S, Dey AB, Dey S. PLoS One. 2016 Jul 26;11(7):e0159099. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0159099. eCollection 2016.
- Kumar R, Pradhan R, Ambashtha AK, Jathar S, Day AB, Day S. Comparative evaluation of seven isoforms of serum sirtuins as protein marker for frailty. Journal of Proteins & Proteomics. 2016 May 10;7(2).
- Pai R, Chaudhry R, Gupta N, Sryma PB, Biswas A, Dey AB. Tricky typhus ticks two: A report of two sisters from North India presenting with acute respiratory distress syndrome due to scrub typhus.Indian J Med Microbiol. 2016 Apr-Jun;34(2):244-6. doi: 10.4103/0255-0857.176847.
- Kumar R, Gupta A, Sahu V, Singh AP, Kumar S, Singh K, Dey AB, Dey S. Promising serum protein marker for early detection of Alzheimer's disease.Int J Dev Neurosci.47; 2015 Dec: 4. doi: 10.1016/j.ijdevneu.2015.04.020.
- Pillai RS, Mathur VP, Jain V, Shah N, Kalra S, Kumar P, Dey AB. Association between dental prosthesis need, nutritional status and quality of life of elderly subjects.Qual Life Res. 24(12):2863-71. 2015
- Chaudhry R, Valavane A, Mohan A, DeyAB.Legionellapneumophila infection associated with renal failure causing fatality in a known case of sarcoidosis. Indian J Med Microbiol.32(3):324-7. 2014
- Pahwa S, Das CJ, Sharma S, Gupta AK, DeyAB. Hepatic hot spot sign: beacon of SVC obstruction.Clin Res HepatolGastroenterol. 38(4):387-8, 2014
- Chaudhry R, Valavane A, Mohan A, Dey AB. Legionella pneumophila infection associated with renal failure causing fatality in a known case of sarcoidosis. Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology. 32: 324-327. 2014.
- Singh A, Dey AB, Mohan A, Mitra DK. Programmed death-1 receptor suppresses γ-IFN producing NKT cells in human tuberculosis. Tuberculosis (Edinb). 94(3):197-206. 2014
- Chaudhry R, Sharma S, Javed S, Passi K, Dey AB, Malhotra P. Molecular detection of Mycoplasma pneumoniae by quantitative real-time PCR in patients with community acquired pneumonia. Indian J Med Res. 138:244-51.2013
- Chaudhry R, Das A, Premlatha MM, Choudhary A, Chourasia BK, Chandel DS, Dey AB. Serological & molecular approaches for diagnosis of leptospirosis in a tertiary care hospital in north India: a 10-year study. Indian J Med Res. 137(4):785-90. 2013
- Singh A, Mohan A, Dey AB, Mitra DK. Inhibiting the programmed death 1 pathway rescues Mycobacterium tuberculosis-specific interferon γ-producing T cells from apoptosis in patients with pulmonary tuberculosis. J Infect Dis. 208(4):603-15. 2013.
- Noohu MM, Dey AB, Hussain ME. Relevance of balance measurement tools and balance training for fall prevention in older adults. Journal of Clinical Gerontology & Geriatrics. 4:1-5. 2013.
- Singh A, Dey AB, Mohan A, Sharma PK, Mitra DK. Foxp3+ regulatory T cells among tuberculosis patients: impact on prognosis and restoration of antigen specific IFN-γ producing T cells.PLoS One. 7(9):e44728. 2012
- Chatterjee P, Rebok GW, Dwivedi SN, Kumar DA, Madan R, Dey AB. Development of integrated care tool - BRIEF for screening the unmet psychosociomedical needs of older Indians. Indian J Public Health. 2019 Mar;63(1):51–7.
Bansal R, Chatterjee P, Chakrawarty A, Satpathy S, Kumar N, Dwivedi SN, et al. Diabetes: A risk factor for poor mental health in aging population. Journal of Geriatric Mental Health. 2018 Jul 1;5(2):152.Rai N, Venugopalan G, Pradhan R, Ambastha A, Upadhyay AD, Dwivedi S, et al. Exploration of Novel Anti-Oxidant Protein Sestrin in Frailty Syndrome in Elderly. Aging Dis. 2018 Apr;9(2):220–7.
List of chapters in books-
- Dey AB, Prem NN. International Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine. In: Hazzards Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology. McGraw Hill Education.7th Edition. Eds Halter JB, Ouslander JG, Studenski S, Asthna S, Supiano MA, Ritchie C. 2017; 83-110.
- Dey AB. Gunasekharan V. Geriatric Syndromes :Practice in an Aging World. Progress in Medicine. Volume 28. 2018. Eds; Handa R. Evangel Publications. 2018: 103-106.
- Dey AB. Kandel R. Tuberculosis in old age. In: Oxford Textbook of Geriatric Medicine. Third Edition. Eds: JP Michel, BL Beattie, FC Martin, JD Walston. Oxford University Press. Oxford. 2017: 629-635.