- Bahrani Kunal, Singh Mamta Bhushan, Bhatia Rohit, Prasad Kameshwar, Vibha Deepti, Shukla Garima, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Patterson Victor. A response to S. Basu (2017). Seizure-European Journal of Epilepsy, 58, 164, 2018.
- Kumar Suneel, Jain Suman, Mohanty Sujata, Velpandian Thirumurthy, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Mathur Rashmi. Rat bone marrow stromal cell transplantation ameliorates complete spinal cord injury induced sensorimotor dysfunctions and associated neurotransmitters. Indian J of Experimental Biology 56 (8), 535-46, 2018.
- Puliyel Jacob, Kaur Jaspreet, Puliyel Ashish, Sreenivas Visnubhatla. Deaths reported after pentavalent vaccine compared with death reported after diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine: An exploratory analysis. Medical Journal of Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, 11, 2, 99, 2018.
- Yadav Chander Prakash, Sreenivas V, Khan MA, Pandey RM. An Overview of Statistical Models for Recurrent Events Analysis: A Review. Epidemiology: Open Access, 8:4, 2018.
- Ghosh Shouriyo, Gupta Brijnandan, Verma Pavan, Vishnubathla Sreenivas, Pal Sujoy, Dash Nihar R, Gupta Siddhartha Datta, Das Prasenjit. Topographic histological and molecular study of aberrant crypt foci identified in human colon in different clinical groups. Intestinal research, 16, 1, 116, 2018.
- Taneja Neha, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Sahni Kanika, Gupta Vishal, Ramam Mandalaparthy. A study of stability in vitiligo, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 79: 3, 2018.
- Adhikari Narayan, Biswas Ahitagni, Gogia Ajay, Sahoo Ranjit Kumar, Garg Ajay, Nehra Ashima, Sharma Mehar Chand, Bhasker Suman, Singh Manmohan, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla. A prospective phase II trial of response adapted whole brain radiotherapy after high dose methotrexate based chemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed primary central nervous system lymphoma-analysis of acute toxicity profile and early clinical outcome . Journal of neuro-oncology, 139, 1, 153-166, 2018.
- Arif Nazneen, Rawre Jyoti, Patra Suman, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Khanna Neena, Dhawan Benu. Increase in prevalence of Ureaplasma spp. in patients with genital tract infections in a tertiary care hospital of North India. Indian Journal of Dermatology Venereology and Leprology, 84, 4, 457, 2018.
- Tyagi Anudishi, Pramanik Raja, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Ali Safdar, Bakhshi Radhika, Chopra Anita, Singh Archna, Bakhshi Sameer. Pattern of mitochondrial D-loop variations and their relation with mitochondrial encoded genes in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia. Mutation Research/Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis, 810, 13-18, 2018.
- Talwar Sachin, Bhoje Amolkumar, Khadagawat Rajesh, Chaturvedi Pradeep, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Makhija Neeti, Sahu Manoj, Choudhary Shiv Kumar, Airan Balram. Oral thyroxin supplementation in infants undergoing cardiac surgery: A double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery, 156, 3, 1209-1217. e3, 2018.
- Naik Ramavath Devendra, Gupta Kartik, Soneja Manish, Elavarasi Arunmozhimaran, Sreenivas V, Sinha Sanjeev. Sleep quality and quantity in intensive care unit patients: A cross-sectional study. Indian journal of critical care medicine, 22, 6, 408, 2018.
- Pathak Mona, Dwivedi Sada Nand, Deo SVS, Thakur Bhaskar, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Rath GK. Neoadjuvant chemotherapy regimens in treatment of breast cancer: a systematic review and network meta-analysis protocol. Systematic reviews, 7, 1, 89, 2018.
- Kumar Shukla Nootan, Deo SV Suryanarayana, Jakhetiya Ashish, Manjunath NML, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Thulkar Sanjay, Bhasker Suman, Sharma Atul,Clinical Spectrum Treatment and Relapse Patterns in 353 Patients with Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Alveobuccal Complex Treated with a Curative Intent: A Retrospective Study. Journal of maxillofacial and oral surgery, 17, 1, 24-31, 2018.
- Meena Pankaj, Bhalla Ashu S, Goyal Ankur, Sharma Raju, Kumar Atin, Srivastva Deep N, Sreenivas Vishnu, Guleria Randeep. Single-phase Split-bolus Dual Energy Computed Tomography Angiography for Evaluation of Hemoptysis. Journal of thoracic imaging, 33, 6, 366-376, 2018.
- Hari S, Paul SB, Vidyasagar R, Dhamija E, Adarsh AD, Thulkar S, Mathur S, Sreenivas V, Sharma S, Srivastava A. Breast mass characterization using shear wave elastography and ultrasound. Diagnostic and interventional imaging, 99, 11, 699-707, 2018.
- Sebastian Sujeesh, Malhotra Rajesh, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Kapil Arti, Chaudhry Rama, Dhawan Benu. Utility of 16S rRNA PCR in the Synovial Fluid for the Diagnosis of Prosthetic Joint Infection. Annals of laboratory medicine, 38, 6, 610-612, 2018.
- Paul Shashi Bala, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Singh Shekhar, Nadda Neeti, Dhamija Ekta, Shalimar S, Nayak Baibaswata, Acharya Subrat Kumar. Resurrection of serum alphafetoprotein: utility in monitoring treatment response in hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology, 8, S98, 2018.
- Dev T, Sreenivas V, Sharma V, Sahni K, Bhari N, Sethuraman G. A split-face randomized controlled trial comparing 1064 nm Q-switched Nd-YAG laser and modified Kligman's formulation in darker skinned patients with melisma. British Journal of Dermatology, 179, 66-66, 2018.
- Swarnakar R, Wadhwa S, Goyal V, Sreenivas V. Park-Ease Trial: A Randomized Controlled Trial to Study the Efficacy of Exercises in Early-Stage Parkinson's Disease: Movement Disorders 34, 2019.
- Bhatia Rohit, Sharma Gautam, Patel Chetan, Garg Ajay, Roy Ambuj, Bali Prerna, Singh Nishita, Sisodia Pranjal, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Srivastava MV Padma,Coronary Artery Disease in Patients with Ischemic Stroke and TIA. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases, 104400, 2019.
- Gupta V, Sreenivas V, Mehta M, Ramam M. What do Vitiligo Impact Scale-22 scores mean? Studying the clinical interpretation of scores using an anchor-based approach. British Journal of Dermatology, 180, 3, 580-585, 2019.
- Dhiman Rachana, Prakash Sandeep, Sreenivas V, Puliyel Jacob. Correlation between Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis Rates with Pulse Polio Frequency in India. International journal of environmental research and public health, 15, 8, 1755, 2018.
- Negi Neema, Mojumdar Kamalika, Singh Ravinder, Sharma Ashutosh, Das Bimal Kumar, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Vajpayee Madhu. Comparative proliferation capacity of Gag-C-specific naive and memory CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes in rapid viremic slow and slow progressors during human immunodeficiency virus infection. Viral immunology, 31, 7, 513-524, 2018.
- Shukla Nootan Kumar, Deo SV Suryanarayana, Garg Pankaj Kumar, Manjunath NML, Bhaskar Suman, Sreenivas V. Operable oral tongue squamous cell cancer: 15 Years Experience at a tertiary care center in North India. Indian journal of surgical oncology, 9, 1,15-23,2018.
- Khanal Shankar Prasad, Sreenivas V, Acharya SK. Cox Proportional Hazards Model for Identification of the Prognostic Factors in the Survival of Acute Liver Failure Patients in India. Nepalese Journal of Statistics, 2, 53-74, 2018.
- Agarwal Ramesh, Chawla Deepak, Sharma Minakshi, Nagaranjan Shyama, Dalpath Suresh K, Gupta Rakesh, Kumar Saket, Chaudhuri Saumyadripta, Mohanty Premananda, Sankar Mari Jeeva. Improving quality of care during childbirth in primary health centres: a stepped-wedge cluster-randomised trial in India. BMJ global health, 3, 5, e000907, 2018.
- Patel A, Sharma MC, Sreenivas V, Bakhshi S. Outcome and Clinical Predictors of Pediatric Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Treated with a Uniform Protocol: A Single Center Experience of 65 Patients from India. Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 65, S209-S209, 2018.
- Kumar A, Pramanik R, Chopra A, Kapil A, Vishnubhatla S, Bakhshi S. Early Stoppage versus Continuation of Antimicrobial Therapy in Low Risk Pediatric Cancer Patients with Febrile Neutropenia Before Recovery of Counts: A Feasibility and Pilot Study. Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 65, S520-S521, 2018.
- Pushpam D, Rajpoot N, Chopra A, Sreenivas V, Kumar R, Bakhshi S. Correlation of Absolute Lymphocyte Count and Peripheral Blood Lymphocyte Subset with Minimal Residual Disease at End of Induction in Pediatric B Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 65, S152-S153, 2018.
- Pushpam D, Chopra A, Kumari M, Sreenivas V, Kumar R, Bakhshi S. Absolute Lymphocyte Count at the End of Induction as a Surrogate Marker for Minimal Residual Disease in T Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A Pilot Study Pediatric Blood & Cancer 65, S153-S153, 2018.
- Bakhshi R, Tyagi A, Pramanik R, Sreenivas V, Ali S, Bakhshi S. Pattern of mtDNA (D-Loop) Variations and their Relation with Mitochondrial Encoded Gene in AML. Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 65, S173-S174, 2018.
- Oleti Tejopratap, Sankar M Jeeva, Thukral Anu, Sreenivas V, Gupta Arun Kumar, Agarwal Ramesh, Deorari Ashok K, Paul Vinod K, Does ultrasound guidance for peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) insertion reduce the incidence of tip malposition-a randomized trial. Journal of Perinatology, 39, 1, 95, 2019.
- Biswas A, Adhikari N, Gogia A, Sahoo R, Garg A, Sharma M, Bhasker S, Sreenivas V, Kumar L, Chander S. High Dose Methotrexate Based Chemotherapy and Response Adapted Whole Brain Radiation Therapy in Primary CNS Lymphoma. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 102, 3, S192, 2018.
- Sharma A, Chaudhary SP, Raina V, Shukla NK, Sreenivas V, Prakash S, Priyatma P, Bharti S,Final results of a phase II/III randomized double blind placebo-controlled study to investigate the efficacy of a high potency multistrain probiotic on chemotherapy induced diarrhea in cancer patients receiving fluropyrimidines and/or irinotecan-based therapy. Annals of Oncology, 29, suppl_8, 2018.
- Sharma Akshima, Pandey Anil K, Mohan Anant, Bhalla Ashu S, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Sharma Mehar C, Jain Deepali, Thulkar Sanjay, Gupta Priyanka, Bal Chandra S. Standardization of image reconstruction parameters for dynamic fluorine-18-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography. Nuclear medicine communications, 39, 12, 1207-1217, 2018.
- Tyagi Anudishi, Pramanik Raja, Bakhshi Radhika, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Bakhshi Sameer, Apoptosis: A biomarker of highrisk phenotype in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia. International journal of laboratory hematology, 41, 1, 141-147, 2019.
- Sisodia P, Bhatia R, Saxena R, Padma MV, Prasad K, Singh MB, Sreenivas V, Sharma G, Vivekanandan S. Aspirin Resistance in Patients with Ischemic Stroke: A Prospective Study in Indian Population. International Journal of Stroke, 13, 99-99, 2018.
- Warrier AR, Bhatia R, Vasantha PM, Prasad K, Tripathi M, Garg A, Dash D, Singh V, Vishnubhatla S, Bala PS. Relationship of Cerebral Small Vessel Disease markers to Hematoma Volume, Hematoma Expansion and Functional Outcome in Spontaneous Supratentorial Hypertensive Hemorrhage. International Journal of Stroke, 13, 55-55, 2018.
- Bhatia R, Sharma G, Garg A, Roy A, Patel C, Sreenivas V, Singh N, Padma MV, Prasad K, Bali P. Prevalence of Symptomatic and Asymptomatic Coronary Artery Disease in Patients with Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack. International Journal of Stroke, 13, 37-37, 2018.
- Talwar Sachin, Chatterjee Sujoy, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Makhija Neeti, Kapoor Poonam Malhotra, Choudhary Shiv Kumar, Airan Balram. Comparison of del Nido and histidine-tryptophan-ketoglutarate cardioplegia solutions in pediatric patients undergoing open heart surgery: A prospective randomized clinical trial. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, 157, 3, 1182-1192. e1, 2019.
- Kumar Amarjeet, Mohapatra Sarita, Bakhshi Sameer, Mahapatra Manoranjan, Sreenivas V, Das Bimal K, Sood Seema, Kapil Arti. Rectal carriage of carbapenem-resistant enterobacteriaceae: A menace to highly vulnerable patients. Journal of global infectious diseases, 10, 4, 218, 2018.
- Ramadass S, Rai Sanjay K, Gupta Sanjeev Kumar, Kant Shashi, Wadhwa Sanjay, Sood Mamta, Sreenivas V. Prevalence of disability and its association with socio-demographic factors and quality of life in India: A systematic review. Journal of family medicine and primary care, 7, 6, 1177, 2018.
- Salve Harshal R, Pentapati Siva Santosh Kumar, Sagar Rajesh, Sreenivas V. Association of Particulate Matter Exposure and Depression: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. ISEE Conference Abstracts, 2018, 1.
- Marwaha Raman Kumar, Mithal A, Bhari Neetu, Sethuraman G, Gupta Sushil, Shukla Manoj, Narang Archana, Chadda Aditi, Gupta Nandita, Sreenivas V. Supplementation with Three Different Daily Doses of Vitamin D 3 in Healthy Pre-pubertal School Girls: A Cluster Randomized Trial. Indian paediatrics, 55, 11, 951-956, 2018.
- Mahapatra Soumya Jagannath, Jain Saransh, Bopanna Sawan, Gupta Swatantra, Singh Preet, Trikha Anjan, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Garg Pramod Kumar. Pentazocine a Kappa-Opioid Agonist Is Better Than Diclofenac for Analgesia in Acute Pancreatitis: A Randomized Controlled Trial. American Journal of Gastroenterology, 114, 5, 813-821, 2019.
- Dhiman Rachana, Prakash Sandeep, Sreenivas V, Puliyel Jacob. Reply to Comment on Dhiman R. et al. Correlation of Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis Rate with Pulse Polio Frequency in India. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2018, 15, 1755. International journal of environmental research and public health, 16, 1, 63, 2019.
- Sharma Suman, Sheoran Abhishek, Gupta Krishna B, Yadav Aparna, Varma-Basil Mandira, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Chaudhary Dhruva, Mehta Promod K. Quantitative detection of a cocktail of mycobacterial MPT64 and PstS1 in tuberculosis patients by real-time immuno-PCR. Future microbiology, 14, 3, 223-233, 2019.
- Purbiya Pragati, Golwala Zainab Mohammedi, Manchanda Ayush, Sreenivas V, Puliyel Jacob M. Platelet Distribution Width to Platelet Count Ratio as an Index of Severity of Illness. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics, 85, 1, Oct-14, 2018.
- Patel Amol, Tiwari Akash, Biswas Bivas, Sharma Meher Chand, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Bakhshi Sameer, Clinical Predictors and Prognostic Model for Pediatric Lymphoblastic Lymphoma Treated With Uniform BFM90 Protocol: A Single-Center Experience of 65 Patients From Asia Clinical Lymphoma Myeloma and Leukemia, Elsevier, 2019.
- Mahtab Samrina, Kar Parmita, Saha Soma, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Sottini Alessandra, Imberti Luisa, Goswami Ravinder. Central immune tolerance of T and B cells in patients with idiopathic hypoparathyroidism T1D and autoimmune thyroiditisJournal of the Endocrine Society, Endocrine Society Washington DC. 3, 6, 1175-1184, 2019.
- Vasudevan Sreejith, Goswami Pooja, Sonika Ujjwal, Thakur Bhaskar, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Saraya Anoop. Comparison of various scoring systems and biochemical markers in predicting the outcome in acute pancreatitis. Pancreas, 47, 1, 65-71, 2018.
- Kumar Anand, Bhatia Rohit, Sharma Gautam, Dhanlika Dhanlika, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Singh Rajesh K, Dash Deepa, Tripathi Manjari, Srivastava Padma, Effect of Yoga As Add On Therapy in Migraine (CONTAIN): A Prospective Randomised Open Label Superiority Trial with Blinded Outcome Assessment Randomised Open Label Superiority Trial with Blinded Outcome Assessment (February 25 2019), 2019.
- Prajapati Chintan, Singh Mamta Bhushan, Srivastava MV Padma, Sreenivas V, Bhatia Rohit, Goyal Vinay, Shukla Garima, Vishnu VY, Gursahani Roop, Patterson Victor, Comparing long-term outcomes of epilepsy patients from a single-visit outreach clinic with a conventional epilepsy clinic: A cross-sectional observational study from India Seizure, WB Saunders, 67, 05-Oct, 2019.
- Bhethanabhotla Sainath, Tiwari Akash, Sharma MC, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Bakhshi Sameer, Prognostic Significance of IL-6 in Hodgkin Lymphoma. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics, Springer India, 86, 6, 551-554, 2019.
- Sharma A, Chaudhary SP, Raina V, Shukla NK, Sreenivas V, Prakash S, Priyatma P, Bharti S, Final results of a phase II/III randomized double blind placebo-controlled study to investigate the efficacy of a high potency multistrain probiotic on chemotherapy induced diarrhea in cancer patients receiving fluropyrimidines and/or irinotecan-based therapy Annals Of Oncology, Oxford Univ Press Great Clarendon St Oxford Ox2 6dp England, 29, 755-755, 2018.
- Tyagi Anudishi, Pramanik Raja, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Bakhshi Radhika, Bakhshi Sameer, Prognostic impact of mitochondrial DNA D-loop variations in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia Oncotarget, Impact Journals LLC, 10, 13, 1334, 2019.
- Nanditha S, Malik Vishwas, Hasija Suruchi, Malhotra Poonam, Sreenivas V, Chauhan Sandeep. Comparison of grading of aortic stenosis between transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography in adult patients undergoing elective aortic valve replacement surgeries: A prospective observational study Annals of cardiac anaesthesia. Wolters Kluwer--Medknow Publications, 22, 2, 194, 2019.
- Pathak Mona, Deo SV S, Dwivedi Sada Nand, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Thakur Bhaskar, Julka Pramod Kumar, Rath GK, Role of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer patients: systematic review and meta-analysis Indian Journal of Medical and Paediatric Oncology, Medknow Publications, 40, 1, 48, 2019.
- Puneeth UM, Bhatia Rohit, Dash Deepa, Tripathi Manjari, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas. Validation of ICH and ICH-GS scores in cohort of Indian patients with Intracerebral hemorrhage, Wolters Kluwer Health Inc. on behalf of the American Academy of Neurology, (P5. 3-045), 2019.
- Prajapati Chintan, Singh Mamta, Srivastava MV Padma, Goyal Vinay, Shukla Garima, Vishnu Venugopalan, Sreenivas V, Patterson Victor, Gursahani Roop. Long-term Follow up of Epilepsy Patients After a Single Neurologist Visit. Wolters Kluwer Health Inc. on behalf of the American Academy of Neurology, (P2. 5-032), 2019.
- Sisodia Pranjal, Bhatia Rohit, Saxena Renu, Srivastava MV Padma, Prasad Kameshwar, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Sharma Gautam, Singh Mamta Bhushan. Aspirin Resistance And Ischemic Stroke: A Prospective Study In Indian Population. Wolters Kluwer Health Inc. on behalf of the American Academy of Neurology, (P1. 3-006), 2019.
- Garg Ajay, Tripathi Manjari, Prasad Kameshwar, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas. Cerebral Small Vessel Disease Markers and Their Relation to Hematoma Volume Expansion and Functional Outcome. Wolters Kluwer Health Inc. on behalf of the American Academy of Neurology, (P3. 9-006), 2019.
- Talwar Sachin, Kumar Manikala Vinod, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Gupta Vishwa Prakash, Choudhary Shiv Kumary, Airan Balram. Exercise performance after univentricular palliation. Annals of pediatric cardiology, 11, 1, 40, 2018.
- Pathak Mona, Dwivedi Sada Nand, Deo SVS, Thakur Bhaskar, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Rath Goura Kishor. Effectiveness of taxanes over anthracyclines in neoadjuvant setting: A systematic-review and meta-analysis. World Journal of Meta-Analysis, Baishideng Publishing Group Inc.7, 4, 170-183, 2019.
- Pushpam Deepam, Rajput Nishi, Chopra Anita, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Kumari Mamta, Kumar Rajive, Bakhshi Sameer. Association of absolute lymphocyte count and peripheral blood lymphocyte subsets percentage with minimal residual disease at the end of induction in pediatric B cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia Pediatric hematology and oncology. Taylor & Francis, Jan-13, 2019.
- Sebastian Sujeesh, Malhotra Rajesh, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Kapil Arti, Chaudhry Rama, Dhawan Benu. A clinico-microbiological study of prosthetic joint infections in an Indian tertiary care hospital: Role of Universal 16S rRNA gene polymerase chain reaction and sequencing in diagnosis Indian journal of orthopaedics, Wolters Kluwer--Medknow Publications, 53, 5, 646, 2019.
- Bindu Barkha, Bindra Ashish, Kumar Subodh, Kulkarni Shriswaroop, Rath Girija Prasad, Prabhakar Hemanshu, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas. Survey of work practices among anesthesiologists in India. The Indian Anaesthetists Forum, Medknow Publications, 20, 1, 1, 2019.
- Pathak Mona, Dwivedi Sada Nand, Thakur Bhaskar, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas. Methods of estimating the pooled effect size under meta-analysis: A comparative appraisal Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health, Elsevier, 2019.
- Dharmshaktu Pramila, Saha Soma, Kar Parmita, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Ramakrishnan Lakshmy, Goswami Ravinder. Absence of vitamin D deficiency among common outdoor workers in Delhi, Clinical endocrinology, 2019.
- Ramot Rekha, Kachhawa Garima, Kulshreshtha Vidushi, Varshney Shweta, Sankar M Jeeva, Devasenathipathy K, Sreenivas V, Khadgawat Rajesh. Bone mass in newborns assessed by DXA? A systematic review and meta-analysis Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism. Wolters Kluwer--Medknow Publications, 23, 2, 198, 2019.
- Tyagi Anudishi, Pramanik Raja, Bakhshi Radhika, Singh Archna, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Bakhshi Sameer. Expression of mitochondrial genes predicts survival in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia, International journal of hematology. Springer Japan, 01-Aug, 2019.
- Pramanik Raja, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Bakhshi Sameer. Assessing Metronomic Chemotherapy for Progressive Pediatric Solid Malignant Tumors. Reply, JAMA oncology, 4, 5, 744-744 , 2018.
- Puneeth UM, Bhatia Rohit, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Singh Nishita, Joseph Rimpy, Dash Deepa, Singh Rajesh Kumar, Tripathi Manjari, Srivastava MV Padma, Singh Man Mohan. Validation of ICH and ICH-GS Scores in an Indian Cohort: Impact of Medical and Surgical Management. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases, WB Saunders, 28, 8, 2213-2220, 2019.
- Sharma Akshima, Mohan Anant, Bhalla Ashu, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Pandey Anil, Arora GEETANJALI, Thulkar Sanjay, Das Chandan, Patel Chetan, Bal Chandrasekhar. Role of metabolic tumor volume (MTV) and standardized uptake value (SUV) based parameters derived from whole body (WB) 18F-FDG PET/CT in interim treatment response assessment of NSCLC. Journal of Nuclear Medicine, Society of Nuclear Medicine, 60 supplement, 1, 1326-1326, 2019.
- Khadgawat R, Kachhawa G, Kulshreshtha V, Gupta T, Sreenivas V, Gupta N. Vitamin D Supplementation in Pregnancy: A Randomized Double-Blind Controlled Trial, Osteoporosis International, Springer London Ltd 236 Grays Inn Rd 6th Floor London Wc1x 8hl England, 30, S50-S50, 2019.
- Ramot Rekha, Kachhawa Garima, Kulshrestha Vidushi, Jyotsna Viveka P, Aggarwal R, Sreenivas V, Kandasamy D, Khadgawat R. A Hospital Based Study of Bone Mass in Asian Indian New Born Subjects, Osteoporosis International, Springer London Ltd 236 Grays Inn Rd 6th Floor London Wc1x 8hl England, 30, S79-S79, 2019.
- Pathak Mona, Dwivedi Sada Nand, Deo SVS, Thakur Bhaskar, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Rath GK. Effectiveness of added targeted therapies to neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for breast cancer: A systematic review and Meta-analysis Clinical breast cancer. Elsevier, 2019.
- Ramadass S, Rai Sanjay K, Gupta Sanjeev Kumar, Kant Shashi, Wadhwa Sanjay, Sood Mamta, Sreenivas V. Prevalence of disability and its association with socio-demographic factors and quality of life in a rural adult population of northern India. The National Medical Journal of India, Medknow Publications, 31, 5, 268, 2018.
- Kohli Mikashmi, Sharma SK, Upadhyay Vishwanath, Varshney Swati, Sengupta Shantanu, Basak Trayambak, Sreenivas V. Urinary EPCR and Dermcidin as potential novel biomarkers for severe adult OSA patients. Sleep Medicine, Elsevier, 2019.
- Paul SB, Acharya SK, Gamanagatti SR, Sreenivas V, Shalimar S, Gulati MS. Acetic acid versus radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: A randomized controlled trial. Diagnostic and interventional imaging, Elsevier Masson, 2019.
- Gahlot Gaurav P S, Das Prasenjit, Baloda Vandana, Singh Alka, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Gupta Siddhartha Datta, Makharia Govind K. Duodenal mucosal immune cells in treatment-naive adult patients with celiac disease having different histological grades and controls. Indian Journal of Pathology and Microbiology, Medknow Publications, 62, 3, 399, 2019.
- Vashisht Kanya Rani, Arava SK, Tembhre MK, Parihar AS, Sharma VK, Das BK, Sreenivas V, Sethuraman G, Gupta S. A randomized pilot study to compare hair follicle cell suspensions prepared using trypsin alone versus trypsin in combination with collagenase type?I for transplantation in vitiligo. Clinical and experimental dermatology, 2019.
- Kumar A, Bhatia R, Sharma G, Dhanlika D, Vishnubhatla S, Tripathi M, Dash D, Singh RK. Effect of Yoga as Add on Therapy in Migraine (CONTAIN): A Randomized Controlled Study. Headache, Wiley 111 River St Hoboken 07030-5774 NJ USA, 59, 31-32, 2019.
- Warrier Anand, Bhatia Rohit, Garg Ajay, Singh Vishwajeet, Tripathi Manjari, Dash Deepa, Srivastava Padma, Prasad Kameshwar, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas. Cerebral Small Vessel Disease Markers and Their Relation to Hematoma Volume Expansion and Functional Outcome. Neurology, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Two Commerce Sq 2001 Market St Philadelphia, 92, 15, 2019.
- Rawre Jyoti, Dhawan Benu, Khanna Neena, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Broor Shobha, Chaudhry Rama. Distribution of Chlamydia trachomatis ompA genotypes in patients attending a sexually transmitted disease outpatient clinic in New Delhi India . The Indian Journal of Medical Research, Wolters Kluwer--Medknow Publications, 149, 5, 662, 2019.
- Sebastian Sujeesh, Malhotra Rajesh, Dhawan Benu, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Kapil Arti, Chaudhry Rama. Sonication of antibiotic loaded cement spacers: A valuable technique for detection of infection persistence in two-stage revision for infected joint arthroplasty. Indian journal of medical microbiology, Medknow Publications, 37, 1, 99, 2019.
- Kumari Sanjana, Rawre Jyoti, Trikha Anjan, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Sood Seema, Kapil Arti, Dhawan Benu, Linezolid-resistant Staphylococcus haemolyticus: Emergence of G2447U & C2534U mutations at the domain V of 23S ribosomal RNA gene in a tertiary care hospital in India The Indian journal of medical research, Wolters Kluwer--Medknow Publications, 149, 6, 795, 2019.
- Bhatia R, Sreenivas V, Singh N, Joseph R, Dash D, Singh RK, Tripathi M, Srivastava MVP, Singh MM, Suri A. Validation of ICH and ICH-GS Scores in an Indian Cohort: Impact of Medical and Surgical Management. Journal of stroke and cerebro vascular diseases: the official journal of National Stroke Association, 28, 8, 2213-2220, 2019.
- Paul Shashi Bala, Sahu Pabitra, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Nadda Neeti, Gamanagatti Shivanand R, Nayak Baibaswata, Shalimar S, Acharya Subrat K. Prognostic role of serial alpha-fetoprotein levels in hepatocellular carcinoma treated with locoregional therapy Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology, Taylor & Francis, 01-Jun, 2019.
- Sebastian Sujeesh, Malhotra Rajesh, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Kapil Arti, Chaudhry Rama, Dhawan Benu. Sonication of orthopaedic implants: A valuable technique for diagnosis of prosthetic joint infections. Journal of microbiological methods, 146, 51-54, 2018.
- Jain Kajal, Nangia Sushma, Ballambattu Vishnu Bhat, Sundaram Venkataseshan, Sankar M Jeeva, Ramji Siddharth, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Thukral Anu, Gupta Yogendra Kumar, Plakkal Nishad. Goat lung surfactant for treatment of respiratory distress syndrome among preterm neonates: a multi-site randomized non-inferiority trial. Journal of Perinatology, Nature Publishing Group, 39, 1, 03-Dec, 2019.
- Dahiya Bhawna, Khan Anish, Mor Preeti, Kamra Ekta, Singh Netrapal, Gupta Krishna B, Sheoran Abhishek, Sreenivas Vishnubhatla, Mehta Promod K. Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis lipoarabinomannan and CFP-10 (Rv3874) from urinary extracellular vesicles of tuberculosis patients by immuno-PCR applicable to this manuscript. Pathogens and disease, Oxford University Press, 77, 5, ftz049, 2019.
- Gurnani N, Gupta M, Aggarwal S, Nehra A, Vishnubhatla S. Assessment of Impact of Bariatric Surgery on The Cognitive Funcitions of Morbidly Obese Patients Psychology and bariatric surgery-pre and post-op challenges. Obesity Surgery, Springer 233 Spring ST New York NY 10013 USA, 29, 244-244, 2019.
- Singh Alka, Verma Anil K, Das Prasenjit, Prakash Shyam, Pramanik Raja, Nayak B, Datta Gupta Siddhartha, Sreenivas V, Kumar Lalit, Ahuja Vineet. Non-immunological biomarkers for assessment of villous abnormalities in patients with celiac disease. Journal of gastroenterology and hepatology, 2019.
- Tyagi Anudishi, Pramanik Raja, Bakhshi Radhika, Vishnubhatla Sreenivas, Bakhshi Sameer, Genetic Landscape of Mitochondrial Regulatory Region in Pediatric Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Changes from Diagnosis to Relapse Journal of Pediatric Genetics, Georg Thieme Verlag KG, 2019.
- Khanal Shankar Prasad, Sreenivas V, Acharya Subrat K. Comparison of Cox Proportional Hazards Model and Lognormal Accelerated Failure Time Model: Application in Time to Event Analysis of Acute Liver Failure Patients in India. Nepalese Journal of Statistics, 3, 21-40, 2019.
- Kataria B, Sharma A, Mishra S, Bhatnagar S, Thulkar S, Yadav M, Sahoo RK, Pramanik R, Prasad CP, Sreenivas V. 725P Capecitabine+ best supportive care (BSC) or erlotinib+ BSC has overall survival (OS) benefit over BSC alone in unresectable/metastatic gall bladder cancer (GBC) patients with ECOG PS-III. Results from a phase II randomised controlled trial (RCT), Annals of Oncology, Oxford University Press, 30, Supplement_5, mdz247. 052, 2019.
- Dabas Aashima, Khadgawat Rajesh, Gahlot Monita, Surana Vineet, Mehan Neena, Ramot Rekha, Pareek Aparna, Sreenivas V, Marwaha Raman Kumar. Height velocity in apparently healthy north Indian school children. Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism, 22, 2, 256, 2018.
- Sharma Pragya, Baloda Vandana, Gahlot Gaurav PS, Singh Alka, Mehta Ritu, Vishnubathla Sreenivas, Kapoor Kulwant, Ahuja Vineet, Gupta Siddhartha Datta, Makharia Govind K. Clinical endoscopic and histological differentiation between celiac disease and tropical sprue: A systematic review Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Wiley Online Library, 34, 1, 74-83, 2019.
- Bali Prerna, Bhatia Rohit, Singh Nishita, Srivastava MV Padma, Bhatla Sreenivas Vishnu. Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders-Comparison as per Serostatus and Application of International Consensus Criteria (P1. 2-004), AAN Enterprises, 2019.
Title of the project
Multicentric trial to study the effect of early active mobilization as compared to three weeks immobilization following tendon transfer procedures for claw hand (Data coordination and study monitoring)
Dr. V. Sreenivas
Aug. 2015 to
Chron’s disease in India: A multi-center study from a country where intestinal tuberculosis as well as Johne’s disease is endemic (Data coordination and study monitoring)
Dr. V. Sreenivas
Govt. of India
March, 2016 to
Projects as Co-Investigator: About 70.