RESEARCH PAPERS OF CIMR
- Ghati, N., Killa, A. K., Sharma, G., Karunakaran, B., Agarwal, A., Mohanty, S., Nivethitha, L., Siddharthan, D., & Pandey, R. M. (2020). A randomized trial of the immediate effect of bee-humming breathing exercise on blood pressure and heart rate variability in patients with essential hypertension. EXPLORE. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.explore.2020.03.009
- Gupta, U., Gupta, Y., Jose, D., Mani, K., Jyotsna, V. P., Sharma, G., & Tandon, N. (2020a). Effectiveness of a Video-Based Lifestyle Education Program Compared to Usual Care in Improving HbA1c and Other Metabolic Parameters in Individuals with Type 2 Diabetes: An Open-Label Parallel Arm Randomized Control Trial (RCT). Diabetes Therapy, 11(3), 667–679. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13300-020-00769-2
- Gupta, U., Gupta, Y., Jose, D., Mani, K., Jyotsna, V., Sharma, G., & Tandon, N. (2020b). Effectiveness of yoga-based exercise program compared to usual care, in improving HbA1c in individuals with type 2 diabetes: A randomized control trial. International Journal of Yoga, 13(3), 233. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijoy.IJOY_33_20
- Kaur, H., Chaudhary, S., Mohanty, S., Sharma, G., Kumaran, S. S., Ghati, N., Bhatia, R., Nehra, A., & Pandey, R. (2022). Comparing cognition, coping skills and vedic personality of individuals practicing yoga, physical exercise or sedentary lifestyle: a cross-sectional fMRI study. Integrative Medicine Research, 11(1), 100750. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.imr.2021.100750
- Kumar, A., Bhatia, R., Sharma, G., Dhanlika, D., Vishnubhatla, S., Singh, R. K., Dash, D., Tripathi, M., & Srivastava, M. V. P. (2020). Effect of yoga as add-on therapy in migraine (CONTAIN). Neurology, 94(21), e2203–e2212. https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000009473
- Mandal, S., Misra, P., Sharma, G., Sagar, R., Kant, S., Dwivedi, S. N., Lakshmy, R., & Goswami, K. (2021). Effect of Structured Yoga Program on Stress and Professional Quality of Life Among Nursing Staff in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Delhi—A Small Scale Phase-II Trial. Journal of Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine, 26(30), 1–10. https://doi.org/10.1177/2515690X21991998
- Mohanty, S., Sharma, P., & Sharma, G. (2020). Yoga for infirmity in geriatric population amidst COVID-19 pandemic. Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 53, 102199. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajp.2020.102199
- Neyaz, O., Sumila, L., Nanda, S., & Wadhwa, S. (2019). Effectiveness of Hatha Yoga Versus Conventional Therapeutic Exercises for Chronic Nonspecific Low-Back Pain. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 25(9), 938–945. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2019.0140
- Sahar Qazi, Soumi Das, Bharat Krushna Khuntia, Vandana Sharma, Shruti Sharma, Gautam Sharma, K. R. (2021). In silico molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation analysis of phytochemicals from Indian foods as potential inhibitors of SARS-CoV-2 RdRp and 3CLpro. Natural Product Communications.
- Sharma, G. (2020). Exploring Knowledge, Attitude and Practice regarding Yoga among patients attending Cardiology and Neurology clinics in a tertiary care hospital in Northern India. National Medical Journal of India.
- Sharma, G. (2021). Knowledge, Attitude and Practice towards Ayurveda among patients attending specialty clinics at a tertiary care institute in India. National Medical Journal of India.
- Sharma, G., A, M., Naik, G., & Nivethitha, L. (2021). A review on role of yoga in the management of patients with cardiac arrhythmias. International Journal of Yoga, 14(1), 26. https://doi.org/10.4103/ijoy.ijoy_7_20
PRESENTATIONS BASED ON ACHIEVEMENT OF THE CENTER IN NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- “Yoga as Lifestyle Medicine” on 4 th Jan 2020 at 23 rd International Conference on Frontiers in Yoga Research and its publications (INCOFYRA) organized by V-YASA, Bengaluru.
- Title- Differences in Cognitive Function and Emotional Processing among Yoga Practitioners, Physically Active Individuals, and Sedentary Lifestyle Individuals: A Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. Vanue: World's First Symposium on "Role of Meditation for Prevention And Treatment Of Cardiovascular Diseases." AIIMS, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India. Date: 9th & 10th March, 2019
- Title: Effects of a different non-pharmacological interventions involving mindfulness based yoga and comprehensive neuropsychological rehabilitation with aphasia therapy on post-stroke: A PROBE trial
Venue: World Stroke Congress, Canada. Date November 2018
4. Yoga: A Potential adjunct therapy for patients with Cardiac Arrhythmia” as an Invited speaker in Worlds First Symposium on “Role of Meditation for prevention and treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases” Integrated approach to prevention of cardiovascular diseases held on March 9-10, 2019 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh, Uttarakhand,