Dr Seema Kashyap completed her graduation from TNMC Bombay and joined AIIMS as a post graduate in 1992. After completing her MD (AIIMS) in Pathology in 1995, she worked as a Senior Resident at the AIIMS Pathology department till 1998. She joined as an Assistant Professor at Dr. R. P. Centre, Ocular Pathology section in 1999.
Area of interest
- Ocular Cytopathology and Histopathology
- Ocular Oncology, Retinoblastoma and uveal melanoma
- Corneal Pathology
1 HMG proteins in childhood malignant intraocular tumours
2. Molecular sudy of mitochondrial genes in Retinoblastoma
3. Evaluation of of P- Glycoprotein (P-gp) , Cell Division Cycle (Cdc25) and Plk Proteins in Retinoblastoma”
4.Gene expression profile of human uveal melanoma
5.Tumour angiogenesis (VEGF) in locally advanced Retinoblastoma
6. Sirtuin 1 and FOXO 3 in intraocular and orbital retinoblastoma
7.Molecular Characterization of NFκB pathway in Uveal Melanoma.