Patient Information Material
Bilingual Patient Information Booklets on various Neurodevelopemental Disorders and Neuromuscular Disorders
Official website of Child Neurology Division
Initially, a microsite with training modules on various Neurodevelopmental disorders was launched by Hon’ble Health Minister Shri JP Nadda ji on the occasion of Childhood Neurodevelopment Workshop (2014). Currently, it has been improvised to new Web address: www.pedneuroaiims.org.
· An interactive web-based platform for parents and health care professionals with a Post a Query.
· Updated with the current knowledge and contains training modules/ videos for health care
· Professionals Training modules on Neuromotor impairments, Epilepsy Autism and ADHD.
· Academic subhead has power point presentations with incorporated videos on developmental and neurological examination Parent’s corner has been created separately which has parent information material ( English/ hindi/ bilingual) to assist caregivers in managing children with various neurodevelopment disorders.
· Parent’s corner also has teaching videos of Domiciliary management in Seizure, Early stimulation and Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT) for Hemiplegia.
· The Events subhead has Archives and Upcoming events is a quick guide to past and future endeavours/workshops or activities held and to be held by the Child Neurology Division.
Childhood Epilepsy and Autism Diagnostic Tool:
Mobile applications are available on Google Play store and iOS platform free of cost for diagnosis of Epilepsy and Autism
ADHD and Neuromotor Impairment Diagnostic Tool
Mobile applications for ADHD and NMI are currently available in Google Play store and soon will be available in iOS also
Center of Excellence& Advanced Research for Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders
The need of the hour is a state of the Art, Centre for Advanced Research and Excellence for Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders which can provide high quality affordable care for all sections of the society, perform high end diagnostic/ therapeutic research and act as an education/training hub.
With this background, the division envisages developing a Centre For Advanced Research and Excellence with the following envisioned thrust areas:
1. Development of a National Registry for Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders
2. National Knowledge and Training center for childhood Neurodevelopmental disorders
3. Childhood Neurodevelopmental disorders: Advanced diagnostics
4. Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders: Advanced Therapeutics/Rehabilitation
5. Establishment of Child Neurology Helpline and Teleconsultation services
Operationalization of this Center of Excellence & Advanced Research for Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders has been started in Child Neurology Division, Department of pediatrics, AIIMS, New Delhi from October 2017(Funded by AIIMS Grant in aid (supported by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare) and India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) As a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
For more details, please refer to Booklet on Center of Excellence & Advanced Research for Childhood Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
For more details on Child Neurology Division, please refer to Child Neurology Division Brochure.