Long & Short Term Trainings
Various long and short term trainings are provided under following categories:
- Ph.D. in Hospital Administration
- Short Term Trainings upto period of Six months
- Long Term Trainings: 6 months to 2 years
- Training to Foreign Nationals and WHO fellows
- Continuing Medical Education Programmes
- Healthcare Executives Management Development Programme (Hx MDP)
Training to students from different institutes has also been carried out throughout the year 2008-2009
· Two WHO fellows from Myanmmar received training for a period of one month in March, 2009
· Fifteen Students of Health Sector Management Programme (HSMP) from Boston University School of Management, USA underwent sensitization programme for one day in January,2009.
· Twenty Medical Superintendents of Coal India Ltd. , Ranchi underwent training in the Department in January, 2009
· One student from Deccan School of Management, Hyderabad underwent observership for a period of three months from September to November, 2008.
· Four officers from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune received training in the Department for a period of two weeks in October, 2008.
· Eleven students of MD (Community Health Administration/Diploma in Health Administration) from National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi received training in the Department for a period of two weeks in October, 2008.
· Two students of Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune received training in the Department for a period of two and half months from May, 2008 to July, 2008.