Dr Pooja Gupta MD, DM (Clinical Pharmacology), MAMS
Address: Room No 5010, 5th Floor, Department of Pharmacology, Convergence Block, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Areas of Interests: Clinical Pharmacology, regulatory pharmacology, pharmacoeconomics, bioethics, oncopharmacology, cardiovascular pharmacology
- AIIMS center coordinator for adverse event monitoring of drugs and medical devices under Pharmacovigilance Program of India and Materiovigilance Program of India
- Member secretary, Institute Ethics Sub-Committee for SAEs in Clinical Trials, AIIMS
- Member, National Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) Subcommittees (causality assessment and advocacy & media), MoH&FW, GoI
- Member, Subcommittee for medicines under Standing National Committee on Medicines and other Health Care Products, MoH&FW, GoI
- Member, Indian National Young Academy of Science (INYAS 2016-21) under Indian National Science Academy
- Coordinator, National List of Essential Medicines (NLEM) of India, 2015
- Diksha, Gupta P*, Malik PS, Mohan A. A pilot study of oxidative and inflammatory markers as early indicator for response to platinum-based chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer patients. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2019; 00: 1– 6. https://doi.org/10.1111/jcpt.13053
- Joshi R, Tripathi M, Gupta P, Goyal A, Gupta YK. Depression in patients receiving pharmacotherapy for epilepsy: An audit in a tertiary care centre. Pharmacol Rep. 2019; 71(5): 848-54.
- Wasan H, Gupta P, Mathur A, Mutneja E, Mathur V, Gupta YK. Influence of qualification and practice settings of dental practitioners on antimicrobial prescribing in Delhi and National Capital Region, India. J Nat Sci Biol Med. 2017;8:229-234.
- Gupta P, Mehla J, Siddique K, Jamil S, Gupta YK. Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activity of Safoof Mohazzil: A traditional, poly-herbal Unani formulation for obesity. Indian J Tradit know. 2015; 14: 461-465.
- Gupta P, Anvikar A, Valecha N, Gupta YK. Pharmacovigilance Practices for Better Healthcare Delivery: Knowledge and Attitude Study in the National Malaria Control Programme of India. Malar Res Treat 2014; 2014: 837427. doi:10.1155/2014/837427
- Gupta P, Mehla J, Gupta YK. Antiobesity effect of Safoof Mohazzil, a Unani herbal formulation, in cafeteria diet induced obesity in rats. Indian J Exp Biol 2012; 50: 776-84.
- Gupta P, Gupta V, Gupta YK. Anticancer Phase I Clinical Trials in Healthy Volunteers: need for critical consideration. Indian J Pharmacol. 2012; 44: 540-42.
- Roy V, Sahni P, Gupta P, Sethi GR, Khanna A. Blood Levels of Pyrazinamide in Children at Doses Administered Under the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme of India. Ind Ped. 2012; 49: 721-725.
- Padhy BM, Gupta P, Gupta YK. Analysis of the compliance of informed consent documents with good clinical practice guideline. Contemp Clin Trials. 2011; 32: 662-666.
- Gupta P, Roy V, Sethi GR, Mishra TK. Pyrazinamide blood concentrations in children suffering from tuberculosis: a comparative study at two doses. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2008; 65(3): 423-427.