The teaching is elaborate and consists of both theoretical and applied/ hand on training. It is based on the prescribed curriculum of the Institute.
1. Postgraduate teaching and training of MD Radiodiagnosis )3 years course) residents, - inclusive of Seminars, Journal clubs, Case discussions, Interesting Film Sessions, Thesis presentations, clinical-radiological meets, CCR, CGR, Surgico-pathology meets
2. Three Fellowship programs of 1 year each on : GI Radiology, Thoracic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology, are running in the department. Very active teaching and skill development has been incorporated in these courses curriculum.
3. Teaching of medical radiography (MTR) and nursing students.
4. Trainees on rotation from other departments – MD Trainees in Nuclear Medicine, MS Trainees in General Surgery, DM students from Anesthesia department, M Ch residents of Breast endocrine & General Surgery
5. Training to doctors from other Government hospitals/organizations or from abroad.