- Last Updated On :
- Copyright Statement for Institute’s Website
Material on this site (www.aiims.edu) subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The material may be downloaded without requiring specific prior permission. Any other proposed use of the material is subject to the approval of AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Hyperlinking Policy for Institute’s Website
Prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website to this site (www.aiims.edu). Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the Hyperlink should be obtained from AIIMS, New Delhi
- Indication of leaving the AIIMS Website for Institute’s Website
This link shall take you to a page outside the (aims.edu). For any query regarding the contents of the linked page, please contact the webmaster of the concerned website.
- Statement for Terms & Conditions for Institute’s Website
This website is designed, developed and maintained by AIIMS, New Delhi(An Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India).
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the concerned authority of the Institute.
Under no circumstances will this Institute be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi.
The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private organisations. AIIMS, New Delhi is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving AIIMS, New Delhi website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
AIIMS, New Delhi does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Privacy Statement for Institute’s Website
We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfil your request for information.
We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
Information collected and stored automatically
When you browse, read pages, or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
• The Internet domain of your service provider (e.g. mtnl.net.in) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web) from which you access our website.
• The type of browser (such as Firefox, Netscape, or Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Linux) used to access our site.
• The date and time you accessed access our site.
• The pages/URLs you have visited and
• If you reached this website from another website, the address of that referring website.
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
When you visit some websites, they may download small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognise your computer in the future. We only use non-persistent cookies or “per- session cookies”. Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this website. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
If you send us personal information
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your questions or provide subscriptions you have chosen). If you choose to provide us with personal information— like filling out a Contact Us form, with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website—we use that information to respond to your message, and to help you get the information you’ve requested. We only share the information you give us with another Government agency if your question relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.
Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a localised response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
• For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
• Except for authorised law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
• Unauthorised attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable.