E.H.S. (Dept. of Family Medicine) was established on pattern of Central Govt. Health Services at AIIMS to take care of preventive, promotive and curative aspects of health care of institute employees and their dependents.
The out patient care is taken care by a team of doctors. There is an injection room, dressing room, treatment room and a day care room. In the day care room patients undergoing short medical and surgical procedures are kept under observation. For the indoor patients of EHS there are 52 beds spread across different wards Year- marked for them. There are private rooms which are also ear marked for these patients.
The organization of this dept. is as follows:
- Medical Superintendent, Dr. D. K. Sharma
- Officer In charge CMO(SAG), Dr. Prasanna Vijay Kumar
- Chief Medical Officer (SAG), Dr. Pranay K. Sinha
- Chief Medical Officer (SAG), Dr. Rajendra Kumar
- Medical Officer, Dr. Rahul Kumar
- Medical Officer, Dr. Prakhar Yogeshwar
- Senior Resident, Medicine two on rotational basis
- Junior Resident, Medicine three on rotational basis
- Junior Resident, Community Medicine three on rotational basis
- Junior Resident (N.A.), three on six month posting