Located on the 7th floor of convergence block
This department constitute Research, clinics, therapy rooms, yoga studio, research area, office, Conference hall, and laboratory.
1. Research Clinics: Clinics run every day in all working days from Monday to Saturday from 9 to 5 for patient recruited under various research projects. Ayush Physicians & Researchers work together as a team to address the patient's needs from their respective specialties.
2. Therapy rooms: Two Therapy rooms are meant to deliver various therapies e.g Shirodhara to the research patients for therapeutic purpose. The calm and soothing environment of therapy rooms is enhanced by elegant artwork and aesthetics. There are waiting rooms to avoid crowding and distractions.
3. Yoga Studio: Yoga studio is clean, visually appealing with soothing lights and calm environment created for an ideal Yoga experience to the patients and staff. Yoga Room can accommodate 35 participants.
4. Research area: Well-equipped area accommodating 16 workstations meant exclusively for research work.
5. Conference Hall: The centre has a conference hall to conduct seminars, JCs, project presentations, and meetings which is equipped with high end projectors with interactive boards.
6. Video conferencing facility: Videoconferencing facility is available for yoga therapy , mindfulness, counselling sessions. CIMR is well equipped with videoconferencing facility which runs with the help of mobile application.