International Collaboration of the Department
- Dr. Usha Kiran invited by Russia’s Traditional Institute of Medical Moscow for ‘Yoga and Medicine’ 1989.
- 60 Scientific papers presentation and invited lecture by the Department’s faculty in various International Conferences at USA, UK, Australia, Germany, Holland, Canada, Russia, Tashkand, Bangladesh.
- Dr. Usha Kiran was invited as a guest speaker in Dhaka in 2003.
- Training regarding Robotic Cardiac Surgery by the Surgeon and Anaesthetist from Austria.
- Cardiac valve repair training programme conducted with the help of the senior surgeon (Dr. Carpentior) and Echocardiography team from France in March 2005.