Selected Publications in International Journals and Conference Proceedings
1. Relation of cell viability and apoptosis with clinical remission following induction chemotherapy in ALL and AML.Bhushan B, Ahuja D, Verma S, Saluja S, Siddiqui S, Kapur S.J ExpClin Cancer Res. 2007 Sep;26(3):313-21.
2. Aberrant phenotypes in childhood and adult acute leukemia and its association with adverse prognostic factors and clinical outcome.Bhushan B, Chauhan PS, Saluja S, Verma S, Mishra AK, Siddiqui S, Kapur S.ClinExp Med. 2010 Mar;10(1):33-40.
3. Mutation of FLT3 gene in acute myeloid leukemia with normal cytogenetics and its association with clinical and immunophenotypic features.Chauhan PS, Bhushan B, Mishra AK, Singh LC, Saluja S, Verma S, Gupta DK, Mittal V, Chaudhry S, KapurS.MedOncol. 2011 Jun;28(2):544-51.
4. Association of glutathione S-transferase, EPHX, and p53 codon 72 gene polymorphisms with adult acute myeloid leukemia.Chauhan PS, Ihsan R, Yadav DS, Mishra AK, Bhushan B, Soni A, Kaushal M, Devi TR, Saluja S, Gupta DK, Mittal V, Saxena S, Kapur S.DNA Cell Biol. 2011 Jan;30(1):39-46.
5. Expression of genes related to multiple drug resistance and apoptosis in acute leukemia: response to induction chemotherapy.Chauhan PS, Bhushan B, Singh LC, Mishra AK, Saluja S, Mittal V, Gupta DK, Kapur S.ExpMolPathol. 2012 Feb;92(1):44-9
6. NF-kB signaling pathway in acute leukemia: A study on expression of cell survival and proliferative genes by Real Time RT-PCR. Bhushan B, Chauhan P S, et. al. Proceedings of 13th Human Genome Meeting (HGM 2008), Hyderabad, India, 2008.
7. Flowcytometric in vitro chemosensitivity assay: A tool to predict clinical response in acute leukemia. Bhushan B,Saluja S,et. al. Proceedings of 18th International Congress on Anti Cancer Treatment (ICACT 2007), France, 2007.