1. Amit Kumar, S Vivekanandhan, Arpna Srivastava, Manjari Tripathi, M. V. Padma Srivastava, Neha Saini, Pradeep Kumar, Kameshwar Prasad. Association between angiotensin converting enzyme gene insertion/deletion polymorphism and ischemic stroke in north Indian population:a case–control study and meta-analysis. Neurological Research 2014 , Feb.12
2. Amit Kumar, Kameshwar Prasad, Manjari Tripathi, M.V Padma Srivastava, S. Vivekanadhan. Association of beta adrenergic receptor polymorphism with risk of hemorrhagic stroke in North Indian Population: A case control study. Neurology India, 2014.
3. Identification of Genetic Contribution to Ischemic Stroke by screening of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in Stroke Patients by using a case control study design (Study protocol) and meta-analysis. Amit Kumar, Pradeep Kumar, Jitendra Kumar Sahu, Ashoo Grover, Achal Srivastava, S Vivekanandhan and Kameshwar Prasad. BMC Neurology 2013 Oct.3:13:136
- J.Ghosh,R.K..Bikramjit Singh, R.Sexena, R.Gupta, S.Vivekanandhan, V.Sreenivas, V.Raina, A.Sharma, L.Kumar, Prevalence and aetiology of anaemia in lymphoid malignancies. The National Medical Journal of India..Vol.26,No.2., 2013.
- Munisamy M, Tripathi M, Behari M, Raghavan S, Jain DC, Ramanujam B, Arumugam K, Rajakannan T, Mallayasamy SR, Subbiah V.The effect of Uridine Diphosphate Glucuronosyltransferase (UGT)1A6 genetic polymorphism on Valproic acid Pharmacokinetics in Indian Patients with Epilepsy: A Pharmacogenetic Approach. Molecular Diagnosis & Therapy: Volume 17, Issue 5 (2013), Page 319-326.
- Shukla D, Kale AD, Hallikerimath S, Yerramalla V, Subbiah V, Mishra S. Association between GSTM1 and CYPA1 polymorphisms and survival in oral cancer patients- Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub. 2013;157:XX.
7. Sonali N, Tripathi M, Sagar R, Vivekanandhan S. Impact of CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 Genetic Polymorphism on Combined Cholinesterase Inhibitors and Memantine Treatment in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer? Disease. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive disorders. 2014; 37: 58-70.
- N.Gopishankar, S.Vivekanandhan, G.K.Rath, M.A. Laviraj,S. Senthilkumaran, S.S.Kale, S.thulkar, R.K.Bisht, V.Subramani. Indigenously developed multipurpose acrylic head phantom for verification of IMRT using film and gel Dosimetry. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics, Vol. 14, No.2, 2013.
- Sonali N, Tripathi M, Sagar R, Vivekanandhan S, Val66Met polymorphism and BDNF levels in Alzheimer’s disease patients in North Indian population. Int. J Neuroscience 2013 Feb. 4
10. Dalal,K; Elanchezhiyan D; Vivekanandhan S; Pandey R M;Tripathi M. Role of Reflexology and Antiepileptic Drugs in Managing Intractable Epilepsy -a Randomized Controlled Trial. Forschende Komplementärmedizin 2013; 20:104-111
11. Sonali N, Tripathi M, Sagar R, Velpandian T, Subbiah V."Clinical effectiveness of Rivastigmine monotherapy and combination therapy in Alzheimer’s patients" CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2013 Feb.19(2):91-7.
12. Dhandapani S, Dhandapani M, Agarwal M, Chutani AM, Subbiah V, Sharma BS, Mahapatra AK. The prognostic significance of the timing of total enteral feeding in traumatic brain injury. Surg Neurol Int. 2012; 3: 31.
13. Natanasabapathi G, Subbiah V, Kale SS, Rath GK, Senthilkumaran S, Thulkar S, Subramani V, Laviraj MA, Bisht RK, Mahapatra AK. "MAGAT Gel and EBT2 film based Dosimetry for Evaluating Source plugging based treatment plan in Gamma Knife Stereotactic Radiosurgery". J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2012 Nov 8;13 (6):3877.
- 14. Shukla D, Kale AD, Hallikerimath S, Vivekanandhan S, Venkatakanthaiah Y. Genetic polymorphism of drug metabolizing enzymes (GSTM1 and CYP1A1) as risk factors for oral premalignant lesions and oral cancer. Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub. 2012 Jan 30. doi: 10.5507/bp.2012.013.
15. Deepika Shukla, Seema Hallikerimath, Venkatakanthaiah Yerramalla, and Vivekanandhan Subbiah, Can Quantifying Free-Circulating DNA Be a Diagnostic and Prognostic Marker in Oral Epithelial Dysplasia and Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma? American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons2012
16. Khan S, Behari M, Vivekanandhan S, Goyal V, Thelma BK. Mutation Profile in Wilson’s Disease from North Indian Patients. International Journal of Human Genetics ; 2012; 12 (2); 125-132
17. Sivashanmugam D, Manju D, Meena A, Alka MC, Vivekanandhan S, Bhawani SS, Ashok KM. The prognostic significance of the timing of total enteral feeding in traumatic brain injury. Surgical Neurology International ; 2012; 3 :31
18. Murali M, Manjari T, Madhuri B, Raghavan S, Jain DC and Vivekanandhan S. Genetic Polymorphism of NAT2 Metabolizing Enzymes on Phenytoin Pharmacokinetics in Indian Epileptic Patients Developing Toxicity. CNS Neurosci Ther; 2012 April 18 (4):350-8
19. Vivekanadhan S, Bhardwaj D, Munisamy M and Sagar R. Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Gene Insertion/Deletion Polymorphism: Case-Control Association with Schizophrenia in a North Indian Population. J Mol Biomark Diagn ; 2011; (2); 105.
20. Nirmal S, Tripathi M, Shastri S, Sagar R and Vivekanandhan S. Association of angiotensin converting enzyme I/D genotype in Alzheimer’s Disease patients of North Indian population. The International Journal of Neuroscience; 2011; 121 (10); 557-561
21. Tripathi M, Vibha D, Gupta P, Padma MV, Bhatia R, Prasad K, Singh MB and Vivekanandan S. Risk factors of dementia in North India: a case control study. Aging and Mental Health; June 2011; Epub DOI:10.1080/13607863.2011.583632
22. Srivastava M, Vivekanandhan S, Pathy U, Behari M and Das TK. Mitochondrial perturbance and execution of apoptosis in platelet mitochondria of patients with Amyotrophic lateral Sclerosis. International Journal of Neuroscience; 2011; 121(3); 149-158
23. Srivastava M, Das TK, Behari M and Vivekanandhan S. Ultrastructural variations in platelets and platelet mitochondria: a novel feature in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Ultrastruct Pathology; 2011; 35(2); 52-59
24. Srivastava M and Vivekanandhan S. An Insight into Ultrastructural and Morphological Alterations of Platelets in Neurodegenerative Diseases. Ultrastruct Pathol; 2011; 35(3); 110–116
25. Gopishankar N, Watanabe Y and Vivekanandhan S. MRI-based polymer gel dosimetry for validating plans with multiple matrices in Gamma Knife stereotactic radiosurgery. Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics; 2011;12 (2); 133-145
26. Gopishankar N, Vivekanandhan S and Thulkar S. MAGAT gel dosimetry for its application in small field treatment techniques. Journal of Physics: Conferences Series; 2010; 250; 12061
27. Kannan L, Lodha R, Vivekanandhan S, Bagga A, Kabra SK and Kabra M. Intravenous fluid regimen and hyponatraemia among children: a randomized controlled trial. Pediatr Nephorolog; 2010; 25(11); 2303-2309
28. Suhail H,Vivekanandhan S, Singh S and Behari M. Serological and clinical features of patients with myasthenia gravis in north Indian population. The International Journal Neuroscience, 2010; 120 (2); 115-119
29. Suhail H, Soundararajan CC, Singh S, Vivekanandhan S and Behari M. Apo-E genotypes and Myasthenia Gravis. Neurology India; 2010; 58 (3); 443-445
30. Suhail H, Vivekanandhan S, Singh S and Behari M. Coexistent of MuSK and AChR antibodies in a myasthenia gravis patient. Neurology India; 2010; 58 (4); 668-669
31. Biswas A, Ranjan R, Meena A, Akhter MS, Yadav BK, Munisamy M, Vivekanandhan S , Behari M and Saxena R. Homocystine Levels, Polymorphisms and the Risk of Ischemic Stroke in Young Asian Indians. Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases; 2009; 18(2); 103-110
32. Lodha R, Arun S, Vivekanandhan S, Kohli U and Kabra SK. Myocardial cell injury is common in children with septic shock. Acta Paediatr; 2009; 98 (3); 478-481
33. Sarthi M, Lodha R, Vivekanandhan S and Arora NK. Adrenal status in children with septic shock using low –dose stimulation test. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine;2007; 8(1); 23-28
34. Khandelwal D, Bhatia M, Vivekanandhan S, Singh S, Shukla G, Goyal V and Behari M. IgM anti GM1 antibody titers in patients with monomelic amyotrophy. Neurology India; 2006; 54 (4 ); 399-401
35. Kailash U, Soundararajan CC, Lakshmy R, Arora R, Vivekanandhan S and Das BC. Telomerase activity as an adjunct to high – risk human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 and cytology screening in cervical cancer. British Journal of Cancer; 2006; 95 (9); 1250 -1257
36. Lodha R, Vivekanandhan S, Sarathi M and Kabra SK. Serial circulating Vasopressin levels in children with septic shock. Pediatr Crit Care Med, 2006; 7(3), 220-224
38. Soundararajan CC, Adhin A, Tripathi M, Prasad HK, Jain S and Vivekanandhan S. Association of CYP2D6 100 C > T and 2850 C > T polymorphisms with generalized tonic clonic seizures among Indians. Neural Transm; 2006; 113 (12); 1873-1876