· Prof Behari organizes an Annual World Parkinson’s disease day on the first Sunday of April, to commemorate the world Parkinson’s disease day. More than 500 patietns from all over India come to attend this meeting and get a chance to Interact with the experts in the field of Parkinson’s disease and other related disorders. She is the President of a Ngo which is called as PRAN (Parkinsonsism and related disorders awareness NEtwork).
· Prof Prasad regularly conducting patient information workshops on ‘Stroke’ and ‘Epilepsy’ at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
· Dr Padma is a member of the team of medical experts who give outpatient services to people of Ladakh, on an annual basis. She has been running the Neurology outpatient services in the district hospital of Leh, Ladakh for the last five years. She has organized various public health programs on stroke, and on general awareness about neurological disorders called as “Brain storm”
· Dr Manjari Tripathi organisies the World Epilepsy day and Alzeihemers disease day every year.
· Dr Sumit is the general secretary of PRAN and Dr Vinay Goyal is the treasurer of the same society (see above) and participate in various health related programs to generate awareness for various disorders.
· Dr Garima has been organizing Public awareness programs on World Epilepsy day in November for the last 3 years.
· All the faculty members keep participating in radio and television programs on health and dissipate knowledge about the various neurological disorders.