Dr.Prabhat Kumar Chaudhari
BDS, MDS (Orthodontics)
Dr.Prabhat Kumar Chaudhariis presently working as Assistant Professor in the Division of Orthodontics and DentofacialOrthopedics, Centre for Dental Education and Research. His main clinical thrust areas are Orthodontics, Orthodontic management of Cleft Lip and Palate, Removable Appliances.
Hismain research interests are caries risk assessment and tissue regeneration in Cleft Lip and Palate patients, 3-D printing in Orthodontics and procedures that shorten orthodontic treatment duration, clinical innovations and simplification of orthodontic treatment as per need of our country and Indian subcontinent
Important publications with impact:
1. Prabhat KC, Zere E. Future of Aligner Orthodontics in Digital Age. Journal of Aligner Orthodontics 2018;2:1–2.
2. Prabhat KC, Kharbanda OP. Intraoral 3D Scanning in Cleft Care. Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2017;54: 618.
3. Prabhat KC, Maheshwari S, Verma SK, Zahid SN, Singh RK. A simple chairside procedure to fabricate the multipurpose power arm. J of Clinical Orthodontics 2013; 9:558.
4. Prabhat KC, Maheshwari S, Verma SK, Tariq M, Zahid SN. Modified fixed nanobite tandem appliance (MFNTA) for rapid correction of developing Class III malocclusion. ORTHODONTICS (CHIC): The Art and Practice of Dentofacial Enhancement 2013; 14:e178–e185. doi: 10.11607/ortho.924.
5. Prabhat KC, Maheshwari S, Verma SK, Tariq M, Zahid SN. Treatment of Class II malocclusion with noncompliance miniscrew implant supported distalization system. J of world Federation of Orthodontists. 2012; 1:79-86.