Dr.Dheeraj Kumar Koli
BDS, MDS (Prosthodontics)
Dr.Dheeraj Kumar Koliis presently working as Assistant Professor in the Division ofProsthodontics, Centre for Dental Education and Research. His main clinical thrust areas are Oro-maxillofacial prosthesis, Metal free implants, Geriatric dentistry and Nanodentistry.
Hismain research interests are Dental Implants, Temporomandibular Joint Disorders and Maxillofacial Prosthesis
Important publications with impact:
1. Koli DK1, Nanda A, Verma M. Acrylic cranial implant: an alternative vector in management of cranial defect. J Craniofac Surg. 2012 Nov; 23(6):e591-4.
2. Sharma S, Nanda A, Koli D, Daksh S, Verma M. Role of a dentist in comprehensive management of a comatose patient with post traumatic head injury and neuropathological chewing. Indian J Palliat Care. 2014; 20: 146-152.
3. M Gupta, AkLamba ,M Verma, F Faraz, S Tandon, K Chawla, DkKoli. Comparison of periodontal open flap debridement versus closed debridement with ER, CR: YSGGlaser. Aust Dent J 2013; 58: 41–49
4. Nanda A, Koli D, Sharma S, Gill S, Verma M. Checking the cheek bite injury: fabrication of an interim cheek guard appliance. Spec Care Dentist. 2013.
5. Nanda A, Krishnan S, Kaur H, Koli D, Manak K, Verma M, Gill S. Fracture management of an edentulous mandible in a geriatric osteoporotic patient. Indian J Dent Res. 2015 Sep-Oct; 26(5):542-4.
7. Kaur H, Nanda A, Koli D, Verma M, Singh H, Bishnoi I, Pathak P, Gupta A. An Alternate Vista in Rehabilitation of Cranial Defects: Combining Digital and Manual Techniques to Fabricate a Hybrid Cranioplast. J Craniofac Surg. 2015 Jun; 26(4):1313-5.
8. Nanda A, Koli D, Sharma S, Suryavanshi S, Verma M. Alleviating speech and deglutition: role of a prosthodontist in multidisciplinary management of velopharyngeal insufficiency. J Indian Prosthodont Soc. 2015 Jul-Sep; 15(3):281-3.