1. Retroperitoneoscopic nephrectomy: Is it the standard of care for benign non-functioning kidneys?
2. Diagnostic algorithm for congenital vas aplasia.
1. One stage urethal reconstruction using buccal mucosa free grafts
2. Renal cell carcinoma – Evaluation of laparoscopic radical nephrectomy, nephron sparing surgery & long term follow up.
3. Long-term results of laparoscopic pyeloplasty and holmium laser endopyelotomy in primary pelviureteric junction (PUJ) obstruction.
4. Evaluation of various types of intussusception techniques of microsurgical vasoepididymostomy.
5. Evaluation of effectivity of microsurgical varicocelectomy for male infertility
6. Evaluation of the role of FNAC in patients with azoospermia
7. Understanding the health seeking behaviour of infertile men.
8. Evaluation of clinical profile of urological problems in elderly.
9. Evaluation of laparoscopy in the management of carcinoma bladder.
10. Evaluation of percutaneous nephrolithotomy in staghorn, multiple and complex renal calculi
11. Effect of stone and pelvicalyceal system configuration on the morbidity and relook rates with PCNL and its impact on training
12. Daycase PCNL: Is it feasible in our settings?
13. Development and Validation of a Stratification System to grade the degree of difficulty of PCNL
14. Evaluation of PCNL in the face of purulence on puncture.
15. Evaluation of TRUS and TRUS guided biopsy for early diagnosis of carcinoma prostate.
16. Evaluation of holmium laser core through urethrotomy in the management of obliterative strictures of the urethra
17. Evaluation of holmium laser prostatectomy for BPH.
18. Genetic abnormalities in male infertility (Anatomy).
19. Evaluation of magnetic resonance spectroscopy in prostatic carcinoma (MRI).
20. Stone analysis using x-ray diffraction studies (Biophysics).
21. Prospective randomized study of radical cystectomy versus concurrent chemo-radio-therapy in muscle invasive cancer of urinary bladder (Radiotherapy).
22. Evaluation of stone fragility by NCCT scan (Radiodiagnosis)