1. Outcomes of pulmonary metastatectomy for pediatric solid tumors.
1. Long term outcome of children treated for posterior urethral valve
2. Long term results following pediatric pyeloplasty using single transanastomotic stent.
3. To study the role of renin angiotensin system blockade on renal recovery in experimentally induced unilateral ureteric obstruction- a morphometric analysis.
4. To study the effect of ipsilateral ureteric obstruction on contralateral kidney & the role of renin angiotensin system blockade on renal recovery in experimentally induced unilateral ureteric obstruction-a morphometric analysis.
1. Role of autologous bone marrow mononuclear stem cells in polio affected neurologically deficit patients”.
2. To study the histological changes following the Use of cultured Mononuclear stem cells in a rat model of renal dysplasia.
3. Long term evaluation of children undergoing definitive procedure for Hirschsprung’s Disease.
4. Long term results in asymptomatic patients operated for Hypospadias.
5. Use of steroids and beta blockers in children with hemangiomas – a double blind controlled study.
6. Comparison of efficacy of continuous epidural infusion of morphine, fentanyl and combination of morphine and fentanyl with bupivacaine for post-operative analgesia in children.
7. Effect of intralesional injection sclerotherapy using Na+ tetradecyl sulphate in vascular malformations.
8. Long term results following reimplantation of ureters in under one year old patients with VUR.
9. Long term results following Kasai’s procedure for biliary atresia .
10. Long term results following tubularisation of pouch colon for pull through.
11. A study of management issues in crossed fused renal ectopia.
12. Long term results following pyeloplasty in solitary kidneys.
13. A study of management issues in ectopic kidneys.
14. Long term outcome of children treated for posterior urethral valve
15. Long term results following pediatric pyeloplasty using single transanastomotic stent.
16. Evaluation of N-Myc amplification and Tyrosine Hydroxylase in Neuroblastoma.
17. Effect of intralesional injection sclerotherapy using Na+ tetradecyl sulphate in vascular malformations.
18. Mucous production in the neobladder after augmentation colocystoplasty.
19. Results of the outcome of treatment of neuroblastoma in children by using moderately intense chemotherapy consisting of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, etoposide and cisplatin in combination with surgery and radiotherapy.
20. Results with the use of platinum based regimes in the treatment of pediatric malignant germ cell tumors.
21. Prospective study of treatment of children with Wilms’ tumor on treatment with NWTS-5 regimen.
22. Prospective study of treatment of children with rhabdomyosarcoma on treatment with IRS-5 regimen.
23. Prospective study of treatment of children with hepatoblastoma on treatment with PLADO regime.
24. Monotherapy for standard risk hepatoblastoma.
25. Prospective study on five drug regimen for the management of clear cell sarcoma of the kidney.
26. Musculoskelatal and pulmonary functional abnormalities after thoracic surgeries.
27. To study the effect of ipsilateral ureteric obstruction on contralateral kidney & the role of renin angiotensin system blockade on renal recovery in experimentally induced unilateral ureteric obstruction-a morphometric analysis.
28. Neurogenic bladder: A study on identification of risk groups & their therapeutic implications.
1. Volumeteric analysis of the spleen in portal hypertension [Radio-diagnosis]
2. The role of nitric oxide in portal hypertension [Biochemistry]
3. Long term results of esophageal replacement by reverse gastric tube [Radio-diagnosis, Nuclear Medicine]
4. Loss of heterozygosity at 11p15.5 in hepatoblastomas [Pathology]
5. Role of FDG PET-CT in staging and evaluation of early response to chemotherapy in children with neuroblastoma [Nuclear Medicine]
6. Evaluation of hearing deficiencies in children who have received cis-platinum for treatment of solid tumors. [Otorhinolaryngology.
7. Whole body MR imaging for detection of skeletal metastases in pediatric patients of small cell neoplasms: comparison with skeletal scintigraphy and FDG-PET CT scan. [Medical Oncology, Radiodiagnosis and Nuclear Medicine]
8. Comparison of efficacy and safety of oral antibiotics (amoxycillin-clavulinic acid and ofloxacin} with intravenous combination (Ceftriaxone and amikacin) in outpatient setting in pediatric patients of low risk febrile neutropenia [Medical Oncology]
9. Telomerase estimation in patients with wilms’ tumor and hepatoblastoma as a marker for prognosis [Pathology, Biochemistry]
10. Evaluation of lymphocytic infiltration in wilms’ tumor and adjoining normal renal parenchyma and its relation to recurrence and outcome [Pathology]
Collaborative research ongoing
1. Pre and post operative liver histology in choledochal cyst [ Pathology ]
2. Analysis of bile in various hepato-biliary disease states [ Gastroenterology ]
3. Correlation of intracystic pressure with volume, liver histology, bile composition in choledochal cyst [ Pathology ]
4. Study of association of CMV infections in biliary atresia [ Microbiology ]
5. MRI evaluation of intrahepatic ducts in post operative patients of biliary atresia [ Radio diagnosis ]
6. Growth and development and micronutrient status in patients with biliary atresia [ Pediatrics ]
7. Biochemical analysis of bile in various disease states [Gastroenterology].
8. Comparison of pre and post operative liver histology in patients with choledochal cysts [Pathology, Radiodiagnosis].
9. Long term results following reimplantation of ureters in under one year old patients with VUR [Nuclear Medicine].
10. Long term results following Kasai’s procedure for biliary atresia [Nuclear Medicine, Pathology].
11. Long term results following tubularisation of pouch colon for pull through [Pathology, Radiodiagnosis].
12. A study of management issues in crossed fused renal ectopia [Nuclear Medicine, Radiodiagnosis].
13. Long term results following pyeloplasty in solitary kidneys [Nuclear Medicine, Radiodiagnosis].
14. A study of management issues in ectopic kidneys [Nuclear Medicine, Radiodiagnosis].
15. Genomic and proteomic analysis of SCF/C-Kit gene in a pediatric neoplasm, Neuroblastoma. [Pathology and Biochemistry]
16. Gene deletions and mutations in Wilms Tumor: Correlation with histopathology and Outcome. [Pathology]
17. Evaluation of cardiotoxicity related to adriamycin in children with solid tumors. [Nuclear Medicine, cardiology].
18. Evaluation of restrictive lung disease in long-term survivors of malignant germ cell tumors who have received Bleomycin as a part of treatment. [Pediatrics].
19. Evaluation of role of adjunctive therapy with 131 I MIBG therapy for advanced non-responsive, relapsed and metastatic Neuroblastoma [Nuclear Medicine]