1. Impact of Isolation on incidence of Hepatitis C virus infection in patients on maintenance haemodialysis.
2. An open label prospective multicentric trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Lanthanum Carbonate in Patients of Hyperphosphatemia of CKD.
3. An open label prospective multicentric study for efficacy and safety of Pangraf (FK506) in Patients for Renal Transplantation.
4. Study of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C infection in primary glomerular diseases.
5. Impact of Isolation of HCV positive patients on incidence of HCV infection during haemodialysis.
6. Post renal transplant tuberculosis: Comparison between double and triple immunosuppression.
7. Estimation of anti-Oxidant in blood in renal and liver diseases.
8. Effect of N. Acetyl Cystein on serum Creatinine and glomerular filtration rate in healthy subjects with normal renal function with or without contrast exposure.
9. To Study the Clinicopathological Correlations and Assess the Clinical, Laboratory and Renal Histology Predictors for Long-term Outcome in Lupus Nephritis.
10.Tacrolimus therapy in steroid resistant/dependent Nephrotic syndrome.
11.Spectrum and outcome of acute renal failure in the elderly.
12.Therapeutic drug monitoring of anti-tubercular drugs in normal renal function and chronic renal failure.
13.Spectrum and outcome predictors of acute renal failure in the intensive care unit.
1. Linezolid Vs Vancomycin/Cefazolin in treatment of haemodialysis patients with catheter
related gram Positive Blood Borne Infection.
2. A Randomised double blind placebo controlled four arm parallel group multicentric multinational trial comparing weekly intravenous administration of Abetimus to weekly intravenous administration of placebo in patients with a history of SLE related renal disease.
3. Validation and Development of Predicting Formula for Estimation of Glomerular Filtration Rate in Indian Adults with Various Degree of Renal Function.
4. Detection of HCV core antigen (HCVc-Ag) for Diagnostic Screening of HCV Infection in Patients on Maintenance Hemodialysis.
5. Tuberculosis prophylaxis in patients on maintenance haemodialysis.
6. Open label study of effect of lamivudine in hepatitis B renal transplant recipient.
7. Clinicopathological correlation of HBV and HCV infection in patients on renal replacement therapy.
8. Open label study of Peg-Interferon monotherapy for treatment of HCV infection in patients on maintenance haemodialysis.
9. Oxidative Stress in progressive Renal failure and dialysis therapy.
1. Clinicopathological correlation of HBV and HCV infection in patients on renal replacement therapy (With department of Pathology).
2. Estimation of anti-Oxidant in blood in renal and liver diseases. (With department of Lab Medicine).
3. A study of Psychiatric Morbidity and Quality of Life in Patients before and after Renal Transplantation (With department of Psychiatry).
4. Diagnosis of Cytomegalovirus pneumonitis in immunocompromised patients at AIIMS (With department of Microbiology).
5. Detection and Genotyping of Human Cytomegalovirus From neonates and Renal Transplant Recipients (With department of Microbiology).
6. Prevalence of CKD in high-risk population (With department of Lab Medicine).
7. Molecular detection and characterization of Pneumocystic jiroveci in respiratory samples from the patients both immunocompromised as well immuno competent with suspected interstitial pneumonia and other chronic lung diseases (With department of Microbiology).
8. To study the pregnancy outcomes in systemic lupus erythromatoses with special reference to cyclophosphamide therapy (With department of Medicine).
9. Evaluation of Protective effect of Garlic Extract on Cyclosporin Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats (With department of Pharmacology).
10. Role of urinary cytology and immunocytochemistry in diagnosis and management of acute
renal allograft dysfunction with department of Pathology.
11. Quality of life of live related renal donors with department of Surgery.
12. Studies on cytokines profile of alloeffector T cells in renal biopsy and their selective recruitment in acute rejection with the Department of HLA.