ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.
[An autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare]
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SC/ST/OBC
Applications are invited by the Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 from Indian Citizens for the temporary post of following Group ‘A’ & ‘C’ posts in the prescribed format of application given below. The eligibility shall be determined as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 30-07-2007:-
The qualifications & experience as indicated against each:-
UPPER AGE LIMIT
i. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC, ST & Govt. Servants candidates. 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons.
ii) All posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed in Delhi/New Delhi.
iii) The candidates may be short listed through screening test followed by Written Test / Interview.
iv) Number of vacancies each post may increase or decrease at the discretion of the appointing authority.
1) Application/(s) may be sent to the Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), 1st Floor, Administrative Block, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 29. Application must be typed on fullscap in double space strictly in proforma given below. Envelop containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________” [SCIENTIST-I/ STENOGRAPHER/ LABORATORY TECHNICIAN/STENOGRAPHER / LOWER DIVISION CLERK/MECHANIC (AC&REFG.)] alongwith the “Category _______ (SC/ST/OBC/)” to which the candidate belongs. The format of application form and other information can also be downloaded from website i.e. www.aiims.ac.in or www.aiims.edu.
2) At the time of submission of application, applicant will have to enclose a Bank Draft/Pay Order for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in case of a General/OBC category and Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for SC/ST category in respect of Group ‘A’ (S.No. 01 post only) in favour of Director, AIIMS payable at Delhi/New Delhi. The physically Handicapped candidates are not required to deposit any Bank Draft / Pay Order as they are exempted for the same. No Bank Draft/Pay Order is required to be deposited in respect of the posts mentioned from sr. no.02 to 05.
3) Separate application for may be submitted for separate posts.
4) The incomplete application and application received after last date will not be entertained. If any candidate is found to be doing canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified for being called for interview/being selected.
5) Attested copies of birth, caste, educational qualification and experience certificates must be attached with the application.