- Single Point Search
- New Arrivals for the Year 2016(Journals/Database)
- ON LINE PUBLIC ACCESS CATALOGUE.( Books & Other Documents at BBDL)
- NML, ERMED CONSORTIUM (Discontinued)
- AIIMS Institutional Repository
- E-Resource License Agreements and Guidelines for Fair Use
- iThenticate: Anti-plagiarism Tool Activation in your Desktop/Laptop
- Request for Providing List of Books to be Purchased for the Financial Year 2016-2017
The information needs of the faculty members, students and research workers are met by the library which came into existence in 1957 and grew parallel to the development of the Institute. Originally accommodated on the ground floor of the pre-clinical block, this library was shifted to its present premises in 1973 and was named as Dr. B.B. Dikshit Library after the name of the founder director of the Institute.
The Library building consists of two floors with a carpet area of 27000 square feet and seating capacity of 300 persons. Because of the unique contribution made by Dr. John F. Fulton, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, Maj. Gen. Amir Chand and AIIMSONIANS of America, four different sections of the library have been named after them. For the benefit of the undergraduate medical students, a benevolent donation made by a philanthropist has made possible the setting of a Book Bank. Since August, 2003 the library remains open round the clock, seven days a week including Sundays and holidays except national holidays. Its present collection consists of 71844 books, 66825 bound journals, 5309 thesis and 17034 pamphlets. The library is currently subscribed to 957 journals (Print + Online). The library has been using Bar Code Technology for Issue & Return of Books and Electro Magnetic Security System for anti-theft of books. The Wi-Fi Internet Network Facility has been also providing by the library for accessing to e-journals/e-books in the library.